CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread

3 posters

Go down

Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread Empty Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:06 am

Same as song/artist (which is still going) but now pick movies you don't want to admit that you like, but you do..you really do.

I'll start with Fried Green Tomatoes.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread Empty Re: Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread

Post by drago Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 am

Off the top of my head, A League of their Own. I flippin love that movie. And Terminator II-as a drinking game.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread Empty Re: Continuing Guilty Pleasure Movie Thread

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 am

drago wrote:Off the top of my head, A League of their Own. I flippin love that movie. And Terminator II-as a drinking game.

Terminator II??? I thought it was the first Terminator, where you guys took a drink every time Michael Biehn looked pissed?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:15 am

Brokeback Mountain. Boom.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 am

i have no fear of liking brokeback mountain. That movie defines me. I mean, i'm gay. I mean.... No
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:51 am

drago wrote:i have no fear of liking brokeback mountain. That movie defines me. I mean, i'm gay. I mean.... No

Ha. Drago I remember when we watched it (together, on the couch, cuddling) and when the credits started rolling you said, and I quote, "God****it...that was a great movie". It was hilarious, you were kinda pissed how much you liked it.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 pm

i'm still pissed that i like it. two gay cowboys touching each other for a good 2 and a half hours. There is something wrong with me liking this movie. (and owning it at the same time...haha)
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Rambo. Rock I, II, III, IV. V sucked, so that doesn't count at all. Anytime someone uses a bow and arrow to take over a village of army men, it's going to qualify for any of RC's threads.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 pm

I feel as if I'm being typecast
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:45 pm

I don't know what that means, but i do believe Ollie was just flirting with you bit. Don't resist, keep moving closer to the light and soon you will be in each others' arms.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm

It's my own fault....all this Brokeback Mountain talk. Alright, I give in. I'm all yours, Ollie.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm

RCBooba wrote:It's my own fault....all this Brokeback Mountain talk. Alright, I give in. I'm all yours, Ollie.

booba...wait. Dont' do that, Ollie is a pretty large person and is not exactly gentle. You might want to rethink this until you meet him and ask him if he has recently brushed his teeth.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:25 pm

RCBooba wrote:It's my own fault....all this Brokeback Mountain talk. Alright, I give in. I'm all yours, Ollie.

Now we are talkin'. I'm going to need you to drive to south milwaukee wearing your favorite tank top, half of your chest needs to be shaved (I'll take care of the rest) and try not to brush your teeth for a few days.

I'll see you soon. Basketball
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm

I wish I knew how to quit you!
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm

RCBooba wrote:I wish I knew how to quit you!

That might be the best line I have ever heard in a movie. Jack Twist, you are a golden God.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:56 am

Ollie, if anyone is Jack Twist it is you. I've heard the stories about you crossing the border for some young booty. Jack Twist....Jack Nasty!
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down