CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Best movie clip in the history of movie clips EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best movie clip in the history of movie clips

5 posters

Go down

Best movie clip in the history of movie clips Empty Best movie clip in the history of movie clips

Post by RCBooba Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:27 am

How can you change the essence of a man??

RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Best movie clip in the history of movie clips Empty Re: Best movie clip in the history of movie clips

Post by drago Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm

never heard of it? does this make me a loser or you a loser? Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Best movie clip in the history of movie clips Empty Re: Best movie clip in the history of movie clips

Post by cpschult Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 am

Booba you are the funniest libertarion ever.

I think the fastest way is with a knife through the ribs.
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:59 pm

drago wrote:never heard of it? does this make me a loser or you a loser? Laughing

Doesn't matter if you've heard of it or not. All that matters is that you realize the level of its awesomeness!
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:00 pm

cpschult wrote:Booba you are the funniest libertarion ever.

I think the fastest way is with a knife through the ribs.

And see? You'd be wrong. SS already showed you the fastest way is to play the hand slap game.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 pm

i am so confused by this statement....soooo confused
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm

????????????
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 pm

you heard me woman. I don't follow your previous comment. Call me slow all you want! doesn't make it so!
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Carter, you need a hug.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

You said the fastest way to change the essence of a man was to stab him in the ribs.

I said that Steven Segal already showed you that the best/fastest way to do it is through the hand-slap game.

Should I draw you a map? :-P
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Where I am from SS means something entirely different. Now i'm not saying i don't want a map, because i do, but you need to plan such things when dealing with people like me.

BTW, was rewatching band of brothers tonight...it was amazing.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 am

I really need to watch that again. I'm thinking after my test, even though I'll be pretty sick of anything related to Germany, which includes WWII.

What's your favorite episode again? Mine's the one directed by Tom Hanks, where it begins with Winters running and he goes over a hill only to be faced with dozens of soldiers.

*The Wire, to me, is competing with Band of Brothers as the best ever made for television. The Wire does have the benefit of being much longer (60 compared to 12). Even so, that's just to put things in perspective. You need to see The Wire.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:20 am

I thought dexter was pretty amazing. Weeds too. I've never seen the wire before. But I certainly feel better knowing that they scripted cops.

tight
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 pm

RCBooba wrote:I really need to watch that again. I'm thinking after my test, even though I'll be pretty sick of anything related to Germany, which includes WWII.

What's your favorite episode again? Mine's the one directed by Tom Hanks, where it begins with Winters running and he goes over a hill only to be faced with dozens of soldiers.

*The Wire, to me, is competing with Band of Brothers as the best ever made for television. The Wire does have the benefit of being much longer (60 compared to 12). Even so, that's just to put things in perspective. You need to see The Wire.

I need to check the wire out, haven't gotten around to it. I actually am at a toss up with the episode you mentioned by Hanks and the second one, that takes place on D-day. Mostly because i didn't know the Paratroopers landed first, i had never heard that.

Bastone is pretty damn good too though...lets be honest, they are all pretty damn good, just for different reasons.

--schultz, what do you mean the scripted cops?
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down