CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why?

+5
datrain711
cpschult
RCBooba
drago
Dr. Cox
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why?

Post by drago Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 pm

BOMBER wrote:My favorite nonfiction book is called Garrett and the Dragon King. My favorite fiction book is any of the Animorphs books.

you sure that first one is in book form? Pretty sure it will be an autobiography shortly.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: The best Fiction and Nonfiction books you have read and why?

Post by Ollie Octagon Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:01 pm

The Road

by Cormac McCarthy
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Cox have you finished Watchers and Catcher yet???
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:25 am

Catcher in the Rye is emo music in book form. I would put it on the same level as the Brontes' works, which are nothing more than pre-television soaps. I'm sorry Booba, I just can't resist taking shots at Catcher in the Rye. I'm like a moth to the flame every time anyone brings it up.

Edward Abbey is easily my favorite fiction writer. His non-fiction is amazing as well. I also enjoy Pollan and Hitchens for some non-fiction.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 am

ethan wrote:Catcher in the Rye is emo music in book form. I would put it on the same level as the Brontes' works, which are nothing more than pre-television soaps. I'm sorry Booba, I just can't resist taking shots at Catcher in the Rye. I'm like a moth to the flame every time anyone brings it up.

Edward Abbey is easily my favorite fiction writer. His non-fiction is amazing as well. I also enjoy Pollan and Hitchens for some non-fiction.

No deusche bag. It's Nirvana in book form and Nirvana rocks. Smoke
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2