CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Must Read--(it's hilarious) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Must Read--(it's hilarious)

Go down

Must Read--(it's hilarious) Empty Must Read--(it's hilarious)

Post by carter Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 pm

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-new-guy.html

Coach Ryan Breaks In The New Guy

Mark Sanchez: Oof, that was a tough loss the other day, Leon.
Leon Washington: Yup.
Sanchez: The Saints handled us pretty good.
Washington: Yup.
Sanchez: I guess that’s just a lesson you learn. Everything isn’t always gonna be all roses. I gotta realize that I still have a lot to learn. Can’t get too pleased with anything. I guess Coach Ryan’s gonna go pretty hard on us.
Washington: Are you kidding? He’s even more fun after a loss than he is after a win.
Sanchez: Really? How so?
(door flies open)
Must Read--(it's hilarious) Rex4
Ryan: HOW THE **** YOU DOIN’, BOYS?
Sanchez: Good, coach.
Ryan: I feel ****ING GREAT today, men. ****ING GREAT. I feel like I could **** a tarantula. Sanchez, your new nickname is NACHO!
Sanchez: I thought it was Chimichanga.
Ryan: (burps) Yeah, well that’s NACHO name anymore! YOU GET IT? SPANISH TALK IS ****ING WILD! Now, first order of the day: clipping. Nacho, I saw you try and take out Vilma’s knees on that one play.
Sanchez: I’m sorry, coach. It won’t happen again.
Ryan: Goddamn right it won’t. Next time you clip that ****er, you get him right ABOVE the knee. That way, his feet stay planted and his leg tears damn near in half. THAT’S HOW WE DO IT IN OUR CLIP DRILLS, SO TAKE WHAT YOU LEARN AND APPLY IT TO WIPING THOSE ****ERS OUT! Next up: trades! Boys, I want you to welcome your new teammate. Bring the newbie in!
(door flies open, playbook dropped)
Braylon Edwards: Hi. I’m Braylon.
Ryan: Heh heh. BRAYLON. Is that the blackest name ever or what? HELLUVA BLACK NAME. Boys, Braylon comes uto us from the dilapidated ****hole known as Cleveland. Ain’t that right, fella?
(licks chicken grease off thumbs)
Braylon: Yes, Coach.
Ryan: And your coach was that little ****face Mangini, wudn’t it? HOO BOY, THEY PUT THE ****ING TOWELBOY IN CHARGE OF THAT SHIPWRECK! BAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, first things first, Edwards. Your new nickname is HYENA! Cause you got a funny black name that makes me laugh! Also, I understand you got yourself into a fight the other day.
Braylon: Oh, that was just a misunderstanding, coach.
Ryan: BULL****. Did you punch out the ****er or not? Was he trying to cop some of your ***** that night? Was he? He wanted to steal some ***** from you, didn’t he? Didn’t he?
Braylon: Well…
Must Read--(it's hilarious) Rex2
Ryan: OH! OUR LITTLE NEWBIE WILL PUNCH FOR *****! That’s the kinda ****face I want on this squad! Don’t lose your punchiness, Hyena! NACHO’S gonna be relying on you! Now, since you’re new, it’s time TO HAZE YOUR ASS!!!!
Must Read--(it's hilarious) Ewgross1
Ryan: You got thirty seconds to polish of these two tall boys. DO IT. CHUG IT.
Braylon: But it’s eight AM…
Ryan: CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Everyone: CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Braylon: Oh, okay.
(chugs beer, drops cans)
Ryan: Gotta work on those hands, Hyena. Only balls that drop around here are mine in the steam bath! NOW LET’S GET HITTIN’! BRING OUT THE DOLPHIN!
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dolphin_005.jpg
Dolphin: EEEEKEEEEKEEEEKEEEE!!!!!!
Braylon: Is that real dolphin?
Ryan: Sure is! NOW HIT THAT ****ER! KILLLLLLLLLLL! HE’D RULE THE SEAS IF HE COULD! TURN THIS ****ER INTO A CAN OF BUMBLEBEE!
Braylon: Okay.
(punches dolphin, everyone cheers)
Ryan: YEAH BABY!!!! THAT IS WHAT THE **** I AM TALKING ABOUT!
(farts)
Braylon: Hey, that felt pretty good.
Ryan: Goddamn right it did! Now you listen to me, Hyena. I know you just came from a bunch of ****ing LOSERS. But there are no losers in this locker room. We are ****ing WINNERS. And winners don’t drop balls. They grab those balls and stuff them in the other team’s ****ing face! ARE YOU ****ING READY TO BE A GODDAMN WINNER?
Braylon: I am, sir.
Ryan: I want everyone in here to listen to me. We lost on Sunday. I know that sucks. It happens. Other teams have good players. Other teams work hard. You ain’t gonna get through the fight without gettin’ a shiner. Everyone loses sometimes. The question is, men: ARE YOU GONNA KEEP THAT **** UP? I don’t care about your head being up. I don’t care about your chin being up. You don’t play this game with your head. YOU PLAY IT WITH THAT **** AND BALLS. It’s **** or be ****ed out there. CHAMPIONS KEEP THAT **** UP. ****ing losers let that **** go limp. ARE YOU GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN?
Everyone: No.
Ryan: You gonna keep that **** up? UP THIS HIGH?
Must Read--(it's hilarious) Large_rex-ryan-new-york-jets-722
Everyone: Yes!
Ryan: YOU GONNA KEEP ****ING THAT *****?
Everyone: YES!
Ryan: ARE YOU GONNA ****ING KILLLLLLLLLL THAT *****?
Everyone: YES!
Ryan: Then let’s ****ing do it! LET’S KEEP THAT **** UP AND SLAY THAT GODDAMN *****! WE’RE GONNA WIN! AND THEN WE’RE GONNA GO SHOOT GUNS AND PUNCH**** STRIPPERS! GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!! MOTHER****ING **** ON THREE! ONE TWO THREE…
Everyone: ****!
Ryan: Jesus, that was good! I need bacon!
(leaves)
Braylon: Is every day here like this?
Sanchez: Not always. Some days we play mailbox baseball.
Braylon: (looks to sky) Thank you, Jesus.

Classic. rl
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down