CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal

5 posters

Go down

Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal Empty Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal

Post by CA Bot Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Kim Deal: This is your fourth season as the coach of Illinois College, how would you say the team's progress has been?

Shane Taylor: I think the team has progressed very well. We have had good retention and that often leads to success.

KD: Tomorrow may be the biggest game in your program's history. Do your players see the importance of tomorrow's game and what it means to your program?

ST: I am sure they do.

KD: You have ten players with multiple goals. Is that a result of your formation, your practices? How do you get so many people involved in your attack?

ST: We have some depth this year. This has led to several guys netting goals. It is an advantage to have multiple players ready to step up and score.

KD: For people who have not had a chance to watch you play this season, how do you generate your attack? Do you have a specific way of attacking that you prefer?

ST: We are fairly direct with our attack. We like to throw numbers forward and make the other team chase. If the other team is chasing us, we are doing our job offensively and they are not attacking us.

KD: What would you say the biggest win of the season has been to this point?

ST: I think every conference win for this program is a big win. There have not been many over the past 18 years.

KD: Last question! Can you give us a prediction for tomorrow's game?

ST: I don't have a prediction on the outcome. But I know our team will be confident and prepared when the whistle blows. We have been looking forward to this game and situation for a long time.

CA Bot
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal Empty Re: Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal

Post by carter Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:37 am

I wish i could see this match tomorrow. I sense a revolution if IC gets scored on...weather patterns will change, women will become men, men will become sensitive. Life may end by the final whistle...

errr...not that much dramatics but it should be a good match....

final score:

Blue Boys: 2
Beloit: 1

Final Prediction:
Enough crying to make the hardiest of fans question their manhood and partake in the festivities.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal Empty Re: Illinois College Coach Shane Taylor - Kim Deal

Post by BenVA Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:51 am

3-1 Beloit.
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:05 pm

I wish we had live scoring on this game. Maybe we do...i probably just don't know about it...
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Who won this game? It hasn't been posted yet but has to be over by now.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldman Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Beloit 2 - 0

Oldman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Tough loss for Illinois College. Congratulations to Beloit on making the tournament.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Good to see Beloit pull it out. I was pulling for the underdog but Beloit has a pretty solid team and will make a great first round match up with Carroll.

No doubt the better game has to be Grinnell and St. Norbert. This time on a turf field. For those that don't know, the score during the regular season was 3-1 in favor of Grinnell but it was a lot closer than the score indicated...at least in my opinion.

I don't even want to make a prediction but I'd probably give the edge to Norbert.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down