CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread***

+5
BOMBER
dehboy
Ollie Octagon
BenVA
carter
9 posters

Go down

***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** Empty ***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread***

Post by carter Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Laughing

Small joke...i do think it will be very close...gotta give the edge to the lamest school icon of all time:

***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** Pioneer_pete

Pios 2
Norbert 1
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** Empty Re: ***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread***

Post by BenVA Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:56 am

6-0 Carroll
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread*** Empty Re: ***The Official - Norbert has no chance prediction thread***

Post by Ollie Octagon Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 am

Someone needs to keep me posted on the score as the game goes on.

2-1 St. Norbert
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by dehboy Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 am

BenVA wrote:6-0 Carroll

I lol'd.

dehboy
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 am

3-1 Carroll.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by mklug11 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Tie 0-0 2ot

mklug11

Back to top Go down

Post by BenVA Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:35 pm

I thought Andy was playing. Otherwise I would have assumed 0-0
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:22 pm

This game surprised me in so many ways. The first and I do not mean to be insulting, was how Carroll received a national ranking of #15, yet they could not formulate any kind of attack at all.

Second, how can a school who has had such a great program play on such a terrible field? THe players on both teams must have been disappointing to have such a wonderful matchup played in such a poor conditions. I feel for both sides in that regard.

What are the chances of these two teams playing again? I have not seen the seeding but I doubt they play in the first round, correct?

soccerfan

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:52 pm

That game was brutal. Carroll was lucky it wasn't 4-0. As Yogi Berra would say, "i'd rather be lucky than good". Chalk this one up to Yogi. Laughing
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:59 pm

oh yeah...and ben, you're a freak. Stop running so fast and giving Carroll players head aches. Not cool dude.

Question for the Norbies...how did Sanchez pull those shots out of the sky when he hit the cross bar and not finish the couple bunnies he was offered???? I was swallowing my heart the whole game.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by BenVA Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Honestly the main reason the feild sucked is that they stopped maintaining it 6 years ago to show a need for a new stadium. They broke ground last week and if all goes according to plan, today's game was the last ever played there.
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm

It's not your fault the field is bad...it just makes for a rough game. What do you think of the tournament? You will probably get another crack at Carroll...should be interesting.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by BenVA Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:15 pm

We have to get back at grinnell first. Should be an interesting game. If we get behind expect to pack it in. If we get ahead early it could be 3-1
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Grinnell does tend to play with a **** ton of defenders once they get a lead. I saw your game with them last time...good match but man are they hard to get behind once they get a lead.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:51 pm

no goals!!!! that had to be a boring game to watch but i hope they get to play again

i still say norber takes this!
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldman Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am

If indeed the field was not maintained for the past 6 years in order to get a new facility, it sure doesn't say much for the St Norbert Athletic Department-no consideration for the current players, opponents or spectators

Oldman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down