CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit

+6
Redsg
drago
everyonesanexpert
carter
Craigaldo
Ron
10 posters

Go down

Ripon or Beloit?

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Vote_lcap36%Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Vote_lcap64%Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Empty Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit

Post by Ron Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:38 pm

No prediction here, I am a Ripon Supporter and as one, I am hoping that our team can be victorious this weekend over Beloit. So there are no misconceptions, I am the father of a Ripon soccer player and I wish for good weather and a great match. I am not much of a writer and I am more inclined to be a passive reader when it comes to any kind of blogs.

In light of the most recent boards, I felt inspired to write a positive and supportive insight of Ripon Soccer. I do not know much about Beloit, other than our match last year was competitive and that Beloit has improved offensively.

As most know Ripon has a new coach and thus there is a period of adjustment, as he gets more familiar with the strengths of the players and the players become more instinctive with each other. The team is stronger this year and more experienced and has a couple of nice additions that have given us a little more offensive punch. We have a deeper and strong bench which allows the coach the ability to stay fresh, fast and strong throughout the game, when other teams are fatiguing (this helped against Concordia and Lake Forest) We have had some growing pains early, but are showing that we are learning from them and teams will not have the ability to look past us to another game down the road. Good luck to all, but of course I have to cheer

“Go RedHawks” make the MWC take Notice…….

Injury free game for all…..
(No responses, my only post)

Ron Krause

Ron

Back to top Go down

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Empty Re: Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit

Post by Craigaldo Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:36 pm

mhmmm dont know who I should go with here.....Im gonna go ahead and say Ripon 1 Beloit 2......
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

http://www.geocities.com/graftonsoccer

Back to top Go down

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Empty Re: Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit

Post by Craigaldo Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm

19th is Sat. Would have attended if sunday....good luck
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Ron, great write up. It's sad that you don't think you are much of a writer yet I sit here and talk it up like i'm the second coming of bill shakspear...errr...no i really don't think that...anyway.

I turned your thread into a poll, hope that's cool.

My vote goes to Beloit only because their offense looks new and improved...it's hard to say anything bad about Ripon since they have a lot of new parts and have had some solid results.

This one should go down to the wire with Beloit winning 2-1.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Craigaldo Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm

After seeing the Concordia/Beloit result.....and the fact Drago took my prediction...Im going to go ahead and say Ripon 2 Beloit 1
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by everyonesanexpert Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 pm

0-0 tie
If Beloit can't put any offensive pressure on Concordia, then they can't put any on Ripon.

everyonesanexpert

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 pm

I don't know man, Beloit put up some seious goals early on...i know i know, suspect talent but with the two wilkins boys...we'll see, i'm up in the air on this. I hope someone gets some footage...i.e., i hope i get some footage. Wink
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Empty MWC Match Predictions

Post by Redsg Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 am

IC @ Grinnell - Grinnell should win by 2 goals. IC will look to stay strong on D end and
hope to keep game within a goal so as to give themselves a chance at
victory.

St. Norberts @ LF - St. Norberts is winner here. LF is playing better than their record but
needs to get some bench play to give their starters some rest. This is
what hurt them in their loss to Ripon. LF will need D and ball control
to upset. St. Norberts is the team to beat in the MWC, who will
step-up to challenge???

Beliot @ Ripon - Beliot is victorious in difficult match to call. Beliot recently gave up 5
goals in the loss to Concordia. Ripon lost to Lakeland 2-1, with their
only goal coming from a pentaly kick. This after playing CU to OT and
defeating LF. Unless RC shakes up the line-up in their flat 4 D, I see
Beliot being capable of scoring and then stacking D on RC's offense.
It's not the Flat 4 D system, but having the right player chemistry to
make it sucessful, RC's coach may need to change things up a little, thats
why I give Beliot the slight edge.

Redsg

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic11 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 am

I was not at the Ripon-Lakeland game, so I couldn't tell you anything about how it all went down. But from what I heard, Ripon had a couple starters sitting out and a couple more that went out throughout the game. From my understanding, it was mostly precautionary to keep them in good health for the Beloit game. Regardless though, Lakeland is a team you should beat.

celtic11

Back to top Go down

Craigaldo Request Weekend MWC Matches - Ripon vs Beloit Empty Prediction

Post by RWAK005 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

Grinnell defeats IC

St. Norberts Winner over LF

Beliot defeats Ripon

Celtic11 your post does not add up for me. Your subsitutions in the Lakeland game were consistent with most of your previous games, not much different. I am confused with the comment that Ripon was worried about injuries and saving up for the Beliot game??? I have to agree with Redsg, Ripon's current line-up is not working well and a tweaking of personnnel, formation or both should be considered. Beliot gets edge from me too due to inconsistent play and Beliot gets an edge with coaching factor.

RWAK005

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic11 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Well first of all, "your substitutions" is way off base because I have no direct association with the Ripon team. Heck, I wasn't even at the game. But from my understanding, Ripon's starting centerback and goalie did not play at all. While during the game, many Ripon players went out and did not come back in. Including starting forwards Drexler and Rhein, who came out very early (you can see that in the game log). I do not however know the extent or severity of these injuries but it was my understanding they were precautionary. Regardless though, Lakeland is a team they should beat. Feel free to correct me on anything that I'm wrong on, but as far as I'm aware what I say is accurate.

And one last thing, based off some of the stuff many are saying, I feel as though most of you haven't seen Ripon play and are going by one man's hearsay. The reason being is that much of what you say seems to be way off base to me. rwak and redsg, have either of you even seen Ripon play? Because I would be shocked if you have.

celtic11

Back to top Go down

Post by Craigaldo Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 pm

I think overall people need to stop making excuses for losing and saying the game was closer then it seemed. Sorry but after ollies post after the WLC game I had to voice my opinion. More credit needs to be given to the teams that get the job done and WIN. Good luck to all teams playing conference games this weekend. Beloit/Ripon seems like a good match-up.
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Craigaldo Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Ps. Wouldn't it be easier if everyone just had their name as their screen name Smile
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by BenVA Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 am

Did you pull an "Ochochico" and change your name to Craigaldo?
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Craigaldo Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 am

haha maybe. Craigcarlson like on d3.futbol.com sounded too original. Good luck this weekend Ben
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by BenVA Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 am

You guys have the weekend off?
BenVA
BenVA
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Craigaldo Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Yes. Til Tuesday at Whitewater
Craigaldo
Craigaldo
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by noworries Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 am

Back in the area for a spell to check out some Wisconsin and Illinois DIII colleges. Got the chance to see Beliot play this weekend. Have returned from viewing;

Iowa schools

Wartburg Knights
Loras DuHawks
Dubugue Spartans
Solid Programs.

Missouri Area
Hannibal/LaGrange Trojans NAIA good team hang with any D3
Mckendree NAIA
Illinois at Springfield

Atlantic Sun Conference

Lipscomb University (sm D1)

Minnesota Area
Augsburg Auggies
Carleton Knights

Good win Beliot, program headed in positive directions. Your game plan was solid.

noworries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down