CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks---

4 posters

Go down

Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- Empty Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks---

Post by drago Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 am

Alien contact covered up, says Apollo veteran Edgar Mitchell
July 24, 2008 02:05pm

FORMER NASA astronaut and moonwalker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens do exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Do you think aliens exist? And has it been covered up? Vote in our poll below right and debate it via the feedback form below.

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- Empty Re: Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks---

Post by Mr. Reynolds Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:46 pm

...... You find the most F*cked up articles..... tongue
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks--- Empty Re: Alien Interaction has been Covered up-Astronaut speaks---

Post by drago Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm

It is interesting is it not?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 pm

yea it's interesting but i already knew most of it
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm

what didyou know? how to read? cause i don't belive you. Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm

well obviously the gov covers stuff up and i already assumed they would cover up something like aliens
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:01 pm

I want them to just open up Area 51 so all the unicorns can run free.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:02 pm

And dragons (for Garrett).
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Unicorns better be all over the streets as soon as that happens. I want to see if the lockness monster and unicorns can coexist or even form packs.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:25 pm

i don't believe this guy at all

he would have said this all way earlier if it was true
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:45 am

sasquatch is prolly in there also eating some beef jerkey
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 am

Mr. Reynolds wrote:sasquatch is prolly in there also eating some beef jerkey

but would it form a pack with nessi? I think not. Too furry.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:35 am

sasquatch would be flipping over golf carts and chasing guys with beef jerkey, that's just how he roles
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down