CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 Empty Re: ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

Post by drago Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 pm

this thread just got a PG 13 rating. I think ethan's screen name should be PG 13...or R...?
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... - Page 2 Empty Re: ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

Post by Ollie Octagon Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm

lacey wrote:Ethan, I think you are my type of person. You, ice-pics, the Irishman, and just the fact that you mentioned your urethra... Oh yes.

I'm not sure if I would be ready to rumble with such people. We are going to need two German Shepards for any of this to work. One needs to be a year old, the other one's age doesn't matter as much.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm

Do I have to censor myself on this board? I have to censor myself all day, then when use this board to try and express my inner child Drago tells me I'm R rated. I like this Lacey broad, though. Despite Drago's delicate sensibilities regarding my posts, I should have known that he'd associate with the right kind of woman. Way to go, Matt. You should immediately impregnate her.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

ethan wrote:Do I have to censor myself on this board? I have to censor myself all day, then when use this board to try and express my inner child Drago tells me I'm R rated. I like this Lacey broad, though. Despite Drago's delicate sensibilities regarding my posts, I should have known that he'd associate with the right kind of woman. Way to go, Matt. You should immediately impregnate her.

She keeps getting knocked up on the weekends. Anyway, we already went over this, i'm pretty sure she is lacking the proper equipment. You can try though, i'll give you her number.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm

ethan wrote:Do I have to censor myself on this board?

You and me both pal. Maybe we could start up our own board. Not sure what the topics would be? I feel censored already.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 pm

this thread cannot die. It's truth is unbearable.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks for keeping this alive. And since one of the themes of this thread is censorship, I'd like to say **** balls ass.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey, it puts in the stars automatically. I wonder if it does that for...
bitch

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

No S word, no F word, and no C word. Got it.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:32 pm

lol, you figured out my tricks. reynolds likes to mis-spell them on purpose and get banned for a day...then he tried to create two new names using the words reynolds in each of them. lol
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Drago, you need to stop telling people things like, "she doesn't have the right parts" How do you know? I don't go around flashing people like you do! Well... only on my birthday.... and Ethan, I can't get pregnant, I don't have the right parts. bitchass HE HE HE HE HE
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:20 pm

You really know how to turn me on. My vagina is dripping.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:05 pm

ethan wrote:You really know how to turn me on. My vagina is dripping.

You keep re-setting the line. Aren't you supposed to be a teacher or something? BTW, i loved you on dateline, but chris hansen made you look like a midget.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Did I not mention that I "teach" in Evergreen State Penitentiary, cell block 3?

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:19 am

ethan wrote:Did I not mention that I "teach" in Evergreen State Penitentiary, cell block 3?

hey did i tell you i'm going for a graduate degree in education? too bad i can't teach in high schools with it, only colleges but it could be a nice set up to getting a college coaching job.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:14 pm

ethan wrote:Did I not mention that I "teach" in Evergreen State Penitentiary, cell block 3?

How is that working out for you? It sounds really intense!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Intense? You must be talking about the anal rapes. Yeah, they're awesome.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Drago, elaborate about grad school. It must be a Masters of Ed. without certification? Knock that **** off, move to Seattle, and get your Masters in Teaching AND certification at the same time. Plus, U of Washington just redesigned their program so it only takes 12 months. On top of all that, Washington was just rated the 8th best College of Education, so the job market is a little sweeter. What are your plans? Professor Drago?

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 am

ethan wrote:Drago, elaborate about grad school. It must be a Masters of Ed. without certification? Knock that **** off, move to Seattle, and get your Masters in Teaching AND certification at the same time. Plus, U of Washington just redesigned their program so it only takes 12 months. On top of all that, Washington was just rated the 8th best College of Education, so the job market is a little sweeter. What are your plans? Professor Drago?

ok, both of those two statements knocked me square out of the deal. My GPA is barely creeping above average and the only reason i got into grad school out here is because i "sort of" work for the school and they are paying for a specific number of credits per year.

If it wasn't free, i wouldn't be attending. I only really need/want the degree to land a head coaching job in a college at some point.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2