CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
ethan is probably dating a male at this point... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... Empty ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:54 am

just thought i'd throw that out there and he had better have joined our FF league. I told him entry was about 50k give or take a few thousand. I'll be expecting that money shortly.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... Empty Re: ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 am

He's good for it. I wonder if he'll be back in this area anytime soon. How long ago was it when you went to Madison to visit him? 2 1/2 years?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... Empty Re: ethan is probably dating a male at this point...

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 am

RCBooba wrote:He's good for it. I wonder if he'll be back in this area anytime soon. How long ago was it when you went to Madison to visit him? 2 1/2 years?

sounds about right. his lady friend at the time was all hell bent on keeping him there...i was trying to help him pack quicker. Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Wow, I really wish I had signed up for your football league. I hope Ethan is only allowed to post in the Yahool message board. I can't imagine mixing him with Reynolds.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 pm

He mixes with everyone. He is God, Wisdom, and Chuck Norris personified into one.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 pm

RCBooba wrote:He mixes with everyone. He is God, Wisdom, and Chuck Norris personified into one.

He has nursed a baby fawn to health? Go on...
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 pm

Apple pays him .99 to listen to each song.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 pm

RCBooba wrote:Apple pays him .99 to listen to each song.

lol

you almost made me spit up my cranberry juice.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Good work on drinking the cranberry juice!!

I actually have to give credit to Tommyfor that one. I heard him say it recently and liked it.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:35 pm

RCBooba wrote:Good work on drinking the cranberry juice!!

I actually have to give credit to Tommyfor that one. I heard him say it recently and liked it.

tom doesn't need anymore credit than his mind already gives to himself. anyway, did you check the yahoo thing? we got 8 now.

where the crapis ethan? i left a sexy voicemail and have heard no response.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Well either way 8 is good. What do I have to do for the draft?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 pm

RCBooba wrote:Well either way 8 is good. What do I have to do for the draft?

in terms of surgery? I've been telling you for years to take care of that little "trouble maker" you have...past that, just login to your yahoo account go to the draft, within a half hour of draft time it says "join online draft" or something like that.

It's a really smooth system this year. i like it quite a bit. We'll all be able to chat in there as well.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Sweet, but just in case have your cell phone by you and actually answer it if I call please Smile

By the by, have you had a chance to ask Josh about the golf clubs?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:54 pm

RCBooba wrote:Sweet, but just in case have your cell phone by you and actually answer it if I call please Smile

By the by, have you had a chance to ask Josh about the golf clubs?

why would my cell phone help you in a FF draft?

no ih avne't spoken to josh in a couple of days, i'll ask him though...whenever he answers his phone. what a jerk.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:58 pm

If I have difficulties getting to the site considering I'm 4 IQ points above a rock.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 pm

RCBooba wrote:If I have difficulties getting to the site considering I'm 4 IQ points above a rock.

are you sure it was 4 above and not 4 below? are you sure you didn't read the scores right?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Would a rock read it right? I rest my case.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm

RCBooba wrote:Would a rock read it right? I rest my case.

i love how the guy finishing his masters is making fun of his IQ. Meanwhile the guy that wants to get into trucking is doing the criticizing. strange world we live in.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

By strange you mean beautiful, right?

And we both know degrees and intelligence have practically zero correlation between each other.

And dammit, read On the Road.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm

RCBooba wrote:By strange you mean beautiful, right?

And we both know degrees and intelligence have practically zero correlation between each other.

where is lacey today? she would have been calling you out for being a nut job. anyway, i'd read the book if i had time. i'm not one to say i don't have time but come on, i got to two or three high school soccer games a week and the same amount of carroll games.

keep in mind, i'm a slow reader.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:24 pm

She's busy. Choosing work over us as per usual.

That's cool. I just hope you remember it and read it sometime. I think you'd really really really like it.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm

i don't doubt i'd like it. i just really don't have the time at the moment. In november i'll have time.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:37 pm

thought i'd bump this for you...
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 pm

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:By strange you mean beautiful, right?

where is lacey today? she would have been calling you out for being a nut job. anyway, i'd read the book if i had time. i'm not one to say i don't have time but come on, i got to two or three high school soccer games a week and the same amount of carroll games.

keep in mind, i'm a slow reader.

Slow reading means you are taking in everything you are reading, unless you are slow because you can't focus and have to keep re-reading because you can't remember what you just read. I get that sometimes..... Very Happy
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:36 pm

RCBooba wrote:She's busy. Choosing work over us as per usual.

That's cool. I just hope you remember it and read it sometime. I think you'd really really really like it.

What is that book about? Not that I need another one to read right now.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:24 am

It's similar (in style and substance) to the one you're reading, Dharma Bums. On the Road is an autobiographical account of Jack Kerouac (under the name of Sol Paradise) going across the country three separate times. Warning: don't read it expecting a great story.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:56 am

I hope ethan gets the first overall pick and takes jay cutler.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:51 am

RCBooba wrote:It's similar (in style and substance) to the one you're reading, Dharma Bums. On the Road is an autobiographical account of Jack Kerouac (under the name of Sol Paradise) going across the country three separate times. Warning: don't read it expecting a great story.

Well why are you advertising it to Drago if it isn't a good story?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 pm

You don't read it for the story. It's kind of like an experience. It's hard to describe. And I think Drago (and you) would appreciate what the author is getting across.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm

RCBooba wrote:You don't read it for the story. It's kind of like an experience. It's hard to describe. And I think Drago (and you) would appreciate what the author is getting across.

Does the author like Diablo or something?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Exactly
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

ethan is probably dating a male at this point... Empty just finished blowing my bf

Post by ethan Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Alright, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it. I've got a few things to say, so pay attention, Booba. First, On the Road sucks. The beat writers are overrated. I don't know why I kept reading Kerouac(?) after the first one, and why I tried Ginsberg, it must be because I'm stupid. Second, who is this Ollie Octagon dipshit and who is Lacey? Will either of them let me have sex with them? Hopefully they don't have a problem extinguishing cigarettes on me, because that really gets me going. Third, I got no sexy message from Drago, so he must still have my old number. My new one is 206-399-1265. I hope that a big, hairy man saved the message and is pleasuring himself to the sound of Drago's voice right now. Lastly, I'm insulted that you think I'd take Cutler with the first pick. Obviously I'll be taking Vanderjagt with the first pick, the CFL kickers are fantasy studs.
P.S. Next time you're bored, go to youtube and watch Lisa Lampanelli's comedy routine "Take it like a man".

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Drago, thanks for reminding me of your visit to Madison. Great call on the helping me pack quicker.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:32 am

ethan wrote:Alright, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it. I've got a few things to say, so pay attention, Booba. First, On the Road sucks. The beat writers are overrated. I don't know why I kept reading Kerouac(?) after the first one, and why I tried Ginsberg, it must be because I'm stupid. Second, who is this Ollie Octagon dipshit and who is Lacey? Will either of them let me have sex with them? Hopefully they don't have a problem extinguishing cigarettes on me, because that really gets me going. Third, I got no sexy message from Drago, so he must still have my old number. My new one is 206-399-1265. I hope that a big, hairy man saved the message and is pleasuring himself to the sound of Drago's voice right now. Lastly, I'm insulted that you think I'd take Cutler with the first pick. Obviously I'll be taking Vanderjagt with the first pick, the CFL kickers are fantasy studs.
P.S. Next time you're bored, go to youtube and watch Lisa Lampanelli's comedy routine "Take it like a man".

Listen here, cheese nuts, I know you don't like it. However, I think Matt or Lacey would enjoy it. As I recall you didn't like Catcher in the Rye, and that is the greatest book ever written.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:08 am

ethan wrote:Drago, thanks for reminding me of your visit to Madison. Great call on the helping me pack quicker.

Favorite Madison experience, you, me, charlie and the ex in my carrolla drinking whiskey waiting for the bars to let us in. Wow were we surprised the bar didn't let us come in with our own whiskey-dews.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:54 am

ethan wrote:Alright, I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it. I've got a few things to say, so pay attention, Booba. First, On the Road sucks. The beat writers are overrated. I don't know why I kept reading Kerouac(?) after the first one, and why I tried Ginsberg, it must be because I'm stupid. Second, who is this Ollie Octagon dipshit and who is Lacey? Will either of them let me have sex with them? Hopefully they don't have a problem extinguishing cigarettes on me, because that really gets me going. Third, I got no sexy message from Drago, so he must still have my old number. My new one is 206-399-1265. I hope that a big, hairy man saved the message and is pleasuring himself to the sound of Drago's voice right now. Lastly, I'm insulted that you think I'd take Cutler with the first pick. Obviously I'll be taking Vanderjagt with the first pick, the CFL kickers are fantasy studs.

I don't want to make this about sex right away. I would prefer to get to you know you over a an ice pick and a fire hydrent. Maybe we can find each other's inner secrets this way.

I have found this to be the easiest way of getting to truly know someones insides, without smelling them.

Let me know if you want to take it slow, otherwise I'll order the clowns if you can find a bull with the one horn that I told you about earlier.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:41 pm

Holy crap, I just remembered hanging out in the bathroom with you, talking about awesome songs and vomiting. ****, that was an awesome night. Screw the bars, let's drink in the car.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Booba, don't bring up Catcher in the Rye. If you say anything else about that god forsaken tome of teen angst and drama queen glorification I'll have to go kill Keith. And on my way there I might see if Ollie Octagon is willing to put the aforementioned ice pick up my urethra.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:50 pm

Well first off I'm sure you welcome anything penetrating your urethra. Secondly to get to Keith you'd have to go to Japan, and then you'd be so mobbed by all the Japanese females there that you'd never be able to reach him. I'm sorry for bringing up Catcher in the Rye, we can't all believe that Jimmy Buffet is the best author ever.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:53 am

Ethan, I think you are my type of person. You, ice-pics, the Irishman, and just the fact that you mentioned your urethra... Oh yes.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next