CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

+7
Dr. Cox
Mr. Reynolds
datrain711
BOMBER
tictac
drago
RCBooba
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

Post by drago Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Dr. Cox wrote:Tecmo Super Bowl, I rest my case

i never got into that one...maybe because i sucked at it?

----someone needs to let me know when diablo comes out, i'm fully ready to waste another two years on it.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

Post by BOMBER Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

If you want to waste your life get World of Warcraft. I've seen a lot of good people go down that dark path and never come back.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 pm

BOMBER wrote:If you want to waste your life get World of Warcraft. I've seen a lot of good people go down that dark path and never come back.

i wasted a good two years on the diablo II and the expansion. I'm not ready to go to an even more addicting game in WOW. When diablo III comes out, i'll be all over it, until then...no thanks.

how's your dome bomber? you comin to the game tomorrow? i realize you can't/won't play, just curious.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 am

fyi Matt - Diablo 3 will be released soon.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:12 pm

is that going to just be on PC again? what are the chances of PS2 getting in on the act? (that was a joke, but seriously...)

i just got a laptop and am going to be busy....buuuut i'd be willing to give diablo III some time. 8)
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm

It is for PC, but I guess you need some serious hardware to run it. Nobody knows at this point. But laptop??? Good work.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:43 pm

RCBooba wrote:It is for PC, but I guess you need some serious hardware to run it. Nobody knows at this point. But laptop??? Good work.

now i'm a shmuck like you. Smile

i needed one for scouting college and high school teams. it was getting ridiculous running to carroll every three minutes.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2