CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

+7
Dr. Cox
Mr. Reynolds
datrain711
BOMBER
tictac
drago
RCBooba
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) Empty Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Hmmmm

My vote goes to Halo. Best, most polished fps to ever exist. The only time I've seen a game that completely sold me to buy the system for that one game.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) Empty Re: Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:49 pm

RCBooba wrote:Hmmmm

My vote goes to Halo. Best, most polished fps to ever exist. The only time I've seen a game that completely sold me to buy the system for that one game.

ya nuts? Suspect

Super Mario Brothers. There will never be anything like it. Did you end up liking Gears of War as much as you thought you would?
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) Empty Re: Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so)

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm

drago wrote:

ya nuts? Suspect

Super Mario Brothers. There will never be anything like it. Did you end up liking Gears of War as much as you thought you would?

That is a classic, but it's almost too much of a classic. It kinda goes without saying...but maybe not.

Yeah, it was a great game. Still is. The multiplayer was pretty intense up until people started cheating like mad. Have you any urge to play MGS4?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 pm

RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:

ya nuts? Suspect

That is a classic, but it's almost too much of a classic. It kinda goes without saying...but maybe not.

Yeah, it was a great game. Still is. The multiplayer was pretty intense up until people started cheating like mad. Have you any urge to play MGS4?

i was going to say metal gear (the first one). On Jetnation they were saying that MSG4 was amazing and way better than the previous two. I still have my doubts because of how bad i thought the last two were. Are you getting it? i'd like to at least see it played for a bit...god knows i'd never get the actual system itself.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:10 pm

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:

ya nuts? Suspect

i was going to say metal gear (the first one). On Jetnation they were saying that MSG4 was amazing and way better than the previous two. I still have my doubts because of how bad i thought the last two were. Are you getting it? i'd like to at least see it played for a bit...god knows i'd never get the actual system itself.

There are rumors floating around that it might come to the 360, but I doubt it. So yeah, I'll probably never get to play it. From what I've read it is a good game, but they take the whole "cinema videogame" thing to the extreme. One guy said he had been playing for 4 hours, but actually only played a half hour...the rest of it was watching the cinemas. That's too much for me
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Probably either mario or claymates. Very nice
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 pm

You all are fools. Ocarina of Time. End of discussion.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:28 am

BOMBER wrote:You all are fools. Ocarina of Time. End of discussion.

'eh? The hell is that? That's one of those Japenese Anime's isn't it?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by datrain711 Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:19 am

this is the truth.
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Disagree. Too much backtracking to be considered. An amazing game, but 9.9999999999999....not a 10.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Ocarina of time ZELDA and Halo!! i'll rape your buttholes. all of you
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Mr. Reynolds wrote:Ocarina of time ZELDA and Halo!! i'll rape your buttholes. all of you

watch whatyou say reynolds. I spent an entire year watching booba get raped in that game...no way you could do it any worse than he has already received. Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Up C, Left C, Right C, Up C, Left C, Right C

Gonna go ride Epona now.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm

haha yea sorry about that. for sure though halo and ocarina of time
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm

what the hell is ocarina of time?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Zelda: ocarina of time nintendo best game ever....
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Drago you are pathetic if you don't know what Ocarina of Time is.

I'll throw these in there too...

• Half-Life
  • Goldeneye
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Any Final Fantasy III-VII
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Word..
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:46 pm

GTA IV over the first GTA on playstation? come on, there has to be some points issued for ground breaking. The damn game had a huge map for how much memory the system had. GTAIV is probably a far better game, but the other seemed to pave the way.

Half life was awesome...too bad i sucked at it...

No love for any of the madden games? 2005 for instance. Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Yeah first three GTAs are all fine and dandy in their own rights, but my jaw didn't drop like it did when I first played IV. The only problem with those games is that they get repetitive. There's only so many ways to steal a car and assassinate somebody.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:49 pm

that's why i only brought up the first PS2 GTA. Do you have the 4th one? i want to see it played at some point, i've heard good things.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Nah we don't have it here yet...my brother has it on PS3 back home. Game is gorgeous in HD.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:53 pm

check the thread below, i was wondering if you wanted to take a gander at the otherside of this forum to see if you can help it at all...

i think i have a ok understanding of how to do things...but things like logging off too frequently, only 16 posts before it goes to page 2....i need to fix stuff like that...
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:01 pm

drago wrote:what the hell is ocarina of time?

The Zelda game for the Nintendo 64. And yes...Halo did rape me, or at least Halo 2 and 3 playing it online. Little s.o.b.'s
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 pm

you could always snipe well but you just hung out in one area too long. You should watch bomber-the-asian-killer kill people. It's sort of spooky like he is walking around handing out nuclear weapons.

Actually, a battle between you and him could be quite the contest.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Best Video Game EVER (and why you think so) Empty Separating the men from the boys

Post by Dr. Cox Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start....if you dont know what game this is from you dont belong on this forum.
Dr. Cox
Dr. Cox
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:19 pm

CONTRA! I still suck at that game, even with the 50 lives. haha
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Not just Contra, but just about every Konami game ever.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 pm

wasn't the first Metal Gear Kanomi? i want to play that again...all this MGS talk and all.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:26 am

No love for Counter Strike? It will always have a special place in my heart since it was my first first person shooter that wasn't called Golden Eye. Metal Gear was good, not sure about all the man love going around for it right now. I don't think Snake puts out anyway, maybe Raiden would.

I always liked Jackal for NES. Nobody ever talks about that one...Dr. Mario was great too...too much like tetris to be mentioned amongst the elite games that you all are mentioning. Sleep
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:57 pm

SuperNES has some great RPG's, super mario rpg, chrono trigger, final fantasy's...

Xbox has the halo series. I personally like halo2 over halo, but that's from a lot of time spent online playing it.

Final Fantasy VII is one of my favorite RPG's (playstation), but my favorite game of all time is World of Warcraft. No game is as addicting or versatile as it. And it is ever changing.

Why can't I say Jew on the forums? ( J E W) If it turns Jew to homo I'm going to be pissed.
-Chris
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:45 pm

maybe it didn't change it automatically. Maybe someone you know didn't want the racial/ethnic slur to be in your first post. ahha

Razz
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:41 pm

drago wrote:maybe it didn't change it automatically. Maybe someone you know didn't want the racial/ethnic slur to be in your first post. ahha

Razz

Can I have the power to change posts?
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:44 am

No, you may not. I'd give you the power to sniff my boxers after a long run if you'd like?

are you playing on Thursday? i know those days aren't good for you but we need ya.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Syphon Filter series were always fun, i liked Halo 2 as much as anyone but thought it got old a bit.

no votes on risk? do computer games count?
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Stewie Griffin Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:41 pm

If computer games count I would have to add the Diablo series (which they are making a new one for all you fans out there) as well as the Age of Empire series (and yes Bomb Squat did come out before Star Craft!!!!) I guess there is just something about killing endless hordes of evil minions or destroying other civilizations that would not bow down to my rule that makes me feel like I have accomplished something for the greater good of humanity…..even if it was just in the virtual world. Oh and you have to add the Command and Conquer series as well with no need to explain that one. ah.....the Russians after all these years we still are a bit bitter.... DONE
Stewie Griffin
Stewie Griffin
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Pretty sure most of those games suck balls stew-dog. I have heard good things about Diablo but i'm not going to play it anyway.

DONE!
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Stewie Griffin Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Oh i am sorry. People like you need games that require no thinking, heaven forbid you use that pea sized brain of yours. Go back to your Pokemon you d-bag
Stewie Griffin
Stewie Griffin
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Cox Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Tecmo Super Bowl, I rest my case
Dr. Cox
Dr. Cox
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Stewie Griffin wrote:Oh i am sorry. People like you need games that require no thinking, heaven forbid you use that pea sized brain of yours. Go back to your Pokemon you d-bag

no personal attacks bro...
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next