CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
anything you can do, we can do better?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

anything you can do, we can do better??

3 posters

Go down

anything you can do, we can do better?? Empty anything you can do, we can do better??

Post by ethan Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:30 pm

You've got to love the parties that rule this nation. It seems that the Democrats are saying, "After eight years of a Republican administration full of dishonesty, hypocrisy, ignorance, and corruption, it's our turn to show that we're awful too." Here's to you, politicians.

I'm reminded of a quote from a friend of mine, describing the political parties in his native South Africa, "They're like huge, throbbing cocks that just take turns screwing over the people." Hmm, that doesn't sound like the USA at all.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

anything you can do, we can do better?? Empty Re: anything you can do, we can do better??

Post by carter Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 am

ethan wrote:You've got to love the parties that rule this nation. It seems that the Democrats are saying, "After eight years of a Republican administration full of dishonesty, hypocrisy, ignorance, and corruption, it's our turn to show that we're awful too." Here's to you, politicians.

I'm reminded of a quote from a friend of mine, describing the political parties in his native South Africa, "They're like huge, throbbing cocks that just take turns screwing over the people." Hmm, that doesn't sound like the USA at all.

So Ethan...rl

I haven't disapproved of Obama so far. although, i haven't really been paying attention either. Sort of strange, i use to no pay attention because i couldn't understand Bush...now that i can understand the prez, i still don't listen.

I blame public schooling.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

anything you can do, we can do better?? Empty Re: anything you can do, we can do better??

Post by Ollie Octagon Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:20 pm

I haven't seen much to disapprove so far. As long as I can still go out and get my abortions and money from the government to blow on gambling, I would say the system works.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Alright, nevermind, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Republicans are still the more mind bogglingly dumb group:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0209/18324.html

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:31 pm

rl

This is pretty much saying, "we have no idea what we are doing so we will ask a man that owns a small plumbing company because he has to have a better grasp of our national economic dilema. Or!!! maybe they need a discount plumbing fix at the Rebel capitol in South Carolina.

"South Carolina is too small for a Republic and too big for an insane asylum" - Confederate General
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:13 am

Watch the first segment of this show. Make sure you don't have anything sharp close at hand.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=217691

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum