CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
North's JV EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
North's JV EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
North's JV EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
North's JV EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
North's JV EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
North's JV EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
North's JV EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
North's JV EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
North's JV EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

North's JV

3 posters

Go down

North's JV Empty North's JV

Post by drago Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:33 am

Ok....how do you win two games, putting up 10 goals, then lose 10-1 to Arrowhead?

No way arrowhead was THAT much better than New Berlin West. If i remember right, you beat them 3-2 or 4-3? Funny that little nesto has a big head playing on JV, that's a little backwards isn't it?
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

North's JV Empty Re: North's JV

Post by Demers Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 pm

they lost 5-1 not 10-1 haha

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:31 pm

and i finally got my first card...nesto wore a necklace to the game

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

Demers wrote:and i finally got my first card...nesto wore a necklace to the game
how the crap do you get a card for that kid wearing his necklace all game? Is he any brighter this year than last year? i doubt it, just thought i'd ask.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Waukesha North? There is no way this team has two wins. Clearly, I have not seen them play but they still wear purple and they are still Waukesha North.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:30 am

he is not much brighter at all...before the game when i say everyone take off your jewelry and whatnot, i have two kids during the game run over and throw me their bracelets

and weve only won this season when wearing white;) haha

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:59 pm

only you would keep track of what color you were wearing in a victory. I caught the arrowhead game yesterday, they do look pretty good.

Bunch of sallies though.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:17 pm

i only knew what color it was cuz we were playing at home..haha...arrowhead moved the ball well but they arent that physical which really pissed me off about the north guys...we played like pansies that game...we have to pick it up...and yesterday against km one of their players called wali an arabian bitch haha

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:30 am

that is sort of a weird thing to say on a field. Usually the proper term is "fuzzy foreigner"...hmm?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 pm

yea i dunno if you know the km coach but he is a really nice guy and he said he would definitely take care of it so it was ok...wali backed off and that was good...today we played whitnall and we won 7-1 and varsity won 2-1...nesto aaron nesto got suspended for stealing something...and whitnall had like a red card and a double yellow and like 5 more yellows or sompin...the refs were not good at all even in my game...they were fooled by any and all acting by whitnall

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:10 pm

who scored for north? They look like a solid team this year, i'm anxious to see them in more conference play. Would you want to do an extended write up on North? I have three reports on them posted under the high school tab already.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 pm

waukesha north JV beat cmh twice winning the waukesha classic and has now beat west twice this season. Cmh was 1-0 in conference, 3-0 in the tourney and west was 3-1 in conference and 2-1 in the tourney

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:06 pm

and tied brook east 0-0 in a tourney, beat menomonee falls 3-0 and lost to verona 1-0 by the way...Even though north wears purple, they can play

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:59 pm

haha, dude, i was in your corner. I think North has a legit team.

This seems like a good year to be good because you seem to have Arrowheads number, despite losing, and the other "stud" teams are not that good.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:18 am

Sorry Demers but North High School just lacks in the old talent pool. I hope you guys can do well, I always get sick of hearing about the same tired schools stomping everyone else. This would be sort of refreshing to see a different school do well in the tournament.

I will probably be in town for some tournament play. I hope you guys can last until round two of regionals so I can see you play.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Demers Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 am

well i dont know about varsity...theyve got the same mentality theve had since i graduated and that is once they lose a handful of games, they just keep losing because i guess they lose faith. They won this last week at WAC, and we play south on tuesday so maybe they can give a final push before the playoffs, but if i can make a bunch of sophomores and freshman win against some of the better teams in the area, there is no reason that when they get to varsity, they cannot do the same. it bothers me that they dont.

Demers
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Demers wrote:well i dont know about varsity...theyve got the same mentality theve had since i graduated and that is once they lose a handful of games, they just keep losing because i guess they lose faith. They won this last week at WAC, and we play south on tuesday so maybe they can give a final push before the playoffs, but if i can make a bunch of sophomores and freshman win against some of the better teams in the area, there is no reason that when they get to varsity, they cannot do the same. it bothers me that they dont.

Welcome to life as JV coach at Waukesha North. At least Seth can get his guys to play hard and win, in years prior, no matter how many players i felt i got ready for the varsity level, they just flopped.

Good luck the rest of the way.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Demers wrote:well i dont know about varsity...theyve got the same mentality theve had since i graduated and that is once they lose a handful of games, they just keep losing because i guess they lose faith. They won this last week at WAC, and we play south on tuesday so maybe they can give a final push before the playoffs, but if i can make a bunch of sophomores and freshman win against some of the better teams in the area, there is no reason that when they get to varsity, they cannot do the same. it bothers me that they dont.

That can be very difficult to deal with. It is the same reason I am so impressed with certain coaches that come in and turn an atmosphere of losing to an atmosphere of winning. Player mentality is nearly impossible to fix without some know-how.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum