CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Brooms are out EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Brooms are out EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Brooms are out EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Brooms are out EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Brooms are out EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Brooms are out EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Brooms are out EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Brooms are out EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Brooms are out EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brooms are out

4 posters

Go down

Brooms are out Empty Brooms are out

Post by drago Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 am

Nice to see the Brewers winning the close games and the laughers. It's the first time in a while that I have seen any Wisconsin team win the games they should win and steal a few they shouldn't win.

Motas preformance last night was nothing short of spectacular. No pitcher should be asked to come into a bases loaded situation with no outs and get them out of it. It was also great to see the fans give him such an ovation. To me, it shows that milwaukeeians aren't just drunken idiots, they do actually follow the game.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Brooms are out Empty Re: Brooms are out

Post by datrain711 Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Fantastic win yesterday after looking like the Pirates were going to put up a crooked number in the top of the 12th. All the more important because St. Louis and Chicago won again. Up next is 2 HUGE games at St. Louis. As long as we don't lose them both, we'll be ok. If we are lucky enough to win both games, we would then have a 5 1/2 game lead in the wild card, and some needed breathing room. Hopefully Sheets picks tomorrow night to rediscover his pre-All Star Game form.
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:36 pm

I think the Cardinals are slowly coming down to earth. Aside from pujols that team is just not that flippin good this year. I know they are always playoff contenders and have a pretty good manager but they have overachieved almost the entire year...JMO

Like datrain said, we need to come out of there with one win. If that is the case we have set up septmber with the ball in our court.

Good luck crew.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:09 pm

My mommy is making me steak and lobster for dinner tonight. That's equally as awesome.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 pm

drago wrote:I think the Cardinals are slowly coming down to earth. Aside from pujols that team is just not that flippin good this year. I know they are always playoff contenders and have a pretty good manager but they have overachieved almost the entire year...JMO

Like datrain said, we need to come out of there with one win. If that is the case we have set up septmber with the ball in our court.

Good luck crew.

Brewers Team BA: .255
Cardinals Team BA: .281

Brewers ERA: 3.87
Cardinals ERA: 4.14

Brewers Wins: 76
Cardinals Wins: 73

If you look at it, they are very similar teams. A couple things that the Cardinals have on the Brewers are; post season veterans, proven clutch hitters (whatever that means) and proabably the most dangerous hitter in baseball.

The Brewers are probably the more well rounded team but if you are looking for the Cardinals to fade, you might want to think again. This is a team that has been here before and will, more than likely, continue to stick around being a thorn for the Crew for the rest of the season.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum