CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Start Firing Some Coaches EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Start Firing Some Coaches

3 posters

Go down

Start Firing Some Coaches Empty Start Firing Some Coaches

Post by drago Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 am

datrain and i were talking about the JJ Hardy 'pickle' was not the third base coaches fault but we both (obviously) agreed that the cameron out at the plate was his fault.

WTF was he thinking? I don't really care if the first one was on Hardy, what i do care is that a base runner made such a bad error he barely made it half way down the base line before getting tagged out. Cameron's was probably worse.

I can understand sending a man from second to home after a weak hit into right field but was he watching cameron? He paused because the ball was a soft liner. Watch the flippin runner before you send him! Pisses me off. Could have been bases loaded with no outs, instead you give kapler the only real chance at runs with one out. When he didn't come through, you know damn well fielder didn't have a chance. Afterall, runners were in scoring position.

I realize this game was a few days ago, but i just wanted to rant about it.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Start Firing Some Coaches Empty Re: Start Firing Some Coaches

Post by Klugie Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:41 am

Oh I was definately pissed off about the Cameron situation. I can dismiss Hardy's pickle because if he thought fielder could have possibly been thrown out at the plate he caused the pitcher to cut off that ball and take an out for a run, which ill trade for every time. But teh Cameron out was rediculous. Also it would not have been bases loaded with NO outs. It would have been 2nd and 3rd (possibly 1st and 3rd not sure he woudl have got to second with out that play at the plate) with 1 out. Which is a huge difference cause almost any ball in play is gonna score run. Sorry for correctign you drago, but get your **** together. Also when did you become a Brewers fan? Give up on your yankees? Jumpin on the bandwagon like ever other Wisconsinite? HATER
Klugie
Klugie
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 am

I gave up on the yankees and baseball, the day they signed Jason Giambi and then it got worse when the signed pay-rod. I basically gave up on the sport until last year when the crew started playing well enough to be considered a major league team.

Now, yes, i am a bandwagon fan without question. Its just nice to watch a game again where the playing field isn't as sloped as the yankees made it.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by datrain711 Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 am

just an FYI if you guys don't follow baseball all that much, but Dale was in Boston before he came to Milwaukee. Although they won a world series there, the boston faithful referred to him as "send him home sveum". Needless to say, he wasn't very popular
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

All i want to know is...how can you be bad at being a third base coach AND have a job in the major leagues.

My little league coach sucked pretty bad but all intents and purposes he knew when to send a human home and when to stop them. How the **** is this guy employed?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by datrain711 Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:53 am

One of the problems I guess is that we only notice when these guys screw up. I'm not a huge Sveum fan, but I'm sure he is valuable in the day to day preparation of the team, otherwise he wouldn't be welcome. This is the same thing that happens with Yost. People roast him when we lose a close game, but he never gets any credit when one of his decisions works out to win us a game
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down