CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

---Big time bands that you cannot stand---

+4
ethan
carter
tictac
drago
8 posters

Go down

---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- Empty ---Big time bands that you cannot stand---

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Allow me to start by saying Pandora.com always plays queen when i want songs similar to the beatles...i hate queen.

My list---

David Bowie
Queen
Prince
Dave Matthews Band
Genisis
Phil Collins (i can't stand this man)
Bruce Springsteen

Edit----
Styx
U2

ummm...??? that's a good start.

Last edited by drago on Sun May 17, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- Empty Re: ---Big time bands that you cannot stand---

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Beastie Boys!!!!!!!!
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

---Big time bands that you cannot stand--- Empty Re: ---Big time bands that you cannot stand---

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Good call. I could add the Monkies, but i don't know if that is totally warranted. I'm still thinking of more...there have to be more!
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:09 pm

You forgot styx,

somemore I thought of are...u2, Madonna, Green day, simple plan
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 pm

i could add green day but i only have disliked the recently. U2 and Styx should not be allowed near guitars. good call.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:15 pm

off topic, but didnt want to make a new thread. Is it possible to put a button down at the bottom of the page as you scroll down in a forum to get back to the main page, or topic list? Its annoying to have to scroll up with the two different scrolls to get back. Especially when you posted and can't press backspace to go back. wow that was alot longer than i meant it to be
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm

if you are looking at the thread "random" for instance, you can click a little triangle that says "last post" if you put your cursor over it. Not sure if that helps.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

no doesnt help, im talking about now, being at the bottom of a particular thread and wanting to go back. but no button! Beer me a button!
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sun May 17, 2009 7:21 pm

You will get no button and you will like it.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 pm

carter wrote:You will get no button and you will like it.

I will get no button and I will complain.
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 pm

oh wait, LOL I found a link thats down there. I must have used my special MOD POWER to put it there without even realizing. MOD OF THE YEAR! We should have awards on cheese !!!!!!!!!!!!
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sun May 17, 2009 7:27 pm

might be a short ceremony...just sayin. Wink
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sun May 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I will kill you for saying that about U2 and Springsteen. Yes, they have songs that are f'd out, and they have some songs that aren't very good. They've also made some amazing tracks. If you're one of those people that hates Bono just because it is now cool and trendy to hate Bono, I will fly to Milwaukee and take you to the nearest vet for a quick spaying...and while I'm in town maybe I'll go to that wedding.

Major groups that Ethan no likey:
Steve Miller makes me want to punch babies
the Beastie Boys are obnoxious, and always have been
Bob Dylan-quite possibly the worst voice ever, and the knob polishing he gets is quite undeserved seeing as there are numerous musicians with just as much song writing talent

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Sun May 17, 2009 7:34 pm

beastie boys are jewish aren't they? that might explain things

GO MILEY CYRUS OMG
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Sun May 17, 2009 7:35 pm

I think Springsteen has some good ones. U2 is obnoxious. But i do appreciate the charity work i hear bono does Smile
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Sun May 17, 2009 7:37 pm

i'm tired of u2, they make to much music
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 7:38 pm

ethan wrote:I will kill you for saying that about U2 and Springsteen. Yes, they have songs that are f'd out, and they have some songs that aren't very good. They've also made some amazing tracks. If you're one of those people that hates Bono just because it is now cool and trendy to hate Bono, I will fly to Milwaukee and take you to the nearest vet for a quick spaying...and while I'm in town maybe I'll go to that wedding.

Major groups that Ethan no likey:
Steve Miller makes me want to punch babies
the Beastie Boys are obnoxious, and always have been
Bob Dylan-quite possibly the worst voice ever, and the knob polishing he gets is quite undeserved seeing as there are numerous musicians with just as much song writing talent

For the record, i have hated bono since bono was bono. The dude is a total waste of life and has only girlie songs to his name. I don't care what he does in his spare time with helping dead animals or whatever...the dude sucks.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sun May 17, 2009 7:40 pm

We'll just have to agree to disagree. And you'll have to be OK with getting fixed.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Sun May 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Your opinion is wrong and i already got fixed. Best day of my life.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Sun May 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Pink Floyd
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

I don't get the knock on Springsteen. His mellower works (The River, The Ghost of Tom Joad, Devils & Dust, etc.) are great songwriting. I mean if you don't like the dude as a singer overall that's cool, just don't have it be for linking him just to stuff like Born in the USA.

As for my picks:
Beastie Boys
Green Day
Notorious B.I.G.
Nickelback
Most country singers/bands
Maroon 5
New O.A.R.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Mon May 18, 2009 12:31 am

I thought that Drago's distaste for U2 was offensive, but the fact that you label Nickelback as a big time band is even more offensive. They are the definition of 'no talent ass clowns'.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon May 18, 2009 4:52 am

those no talent ass clowns sure get a lot of radio play these days

but i hate them as well

i dont understand the hate for the beastie boys, yeah their lead singer has kind of an annoying voice, but if you dislike them and like janes addiction you are a ****ing hypocrite
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Mon May 18, 2009 10:56 am

Coldplay and the Ramones.

Probably the worst of them all is My Chemical Romance
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Mon May 18, 2009 12:47 pm

David Bowie Rocks my socks.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Ollie Octagon wrote: the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones. the Ramones.

are you serious? so which is your favorite instrument, the guy playing the saw or the guy playing the banjo?
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 pm

How does Def Leopard escape this list?
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon May 18, 2009 4:48 pm

because of the joke, what has 9 arms and rocks

duh
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down