CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
cell phones EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
cell phones EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
cell phones EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
cell phones EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
cell phones EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
cell phones EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
cell phones EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
cell phones EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
cell phones EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

cell phones

4 posters

Go down

cell phones Empty cell phones

Post by drago Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:23 pm

so my cell phone is on the two year plan thing. well that two year deal is coming up in septemeber i think...i'm sick of the 45 bucks per month...anyone have any alternative to that, cause it's getting really old.

I was thinknig of doing a family plan but i need a family first...hmm...

Suspect
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

cell phones Empty Re: cell phones

Post by tictac Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:20 pm

i dont think your family admits you are related to them. I could be wrong though. Very Happy
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:21 pm

tictac wrote:i dont think your family admits you are related to them. I could be wrong though. Very Happy

Evil or Very Mad
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:31 pm

drago wrote:so my cell phone is on the two year plan thing. well that two year deal is coming up in septemeber i think...i'm sick of the 45 bucks per month...anyone have any alternative to that, cause it's getting really old.

Suspect

You definitely strike me as someone that would get the iphone. I can totally seeing you plop down 400 smackers, adding at least 75 bones a month, and then spending all day just flicking your finger on the screen and watching all the pretty pictures scroll by. Why the hell don't you have it right this second?????
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 pm

RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:so my cell phone is on the two year plan thing. well that two year deal is coming up in septemeber i think...i'm sick of the 45 bucks per month...anyone have any alternative to that, cause it's getting really old.

Suspect

You definitely strike me as someone that would get the iphone. I can totally seeing you plop down 400 smackers, adding at least 75 bones a month, and then spending all day just flicking your finger on the screen and watching all the pretty pictures scroll by. Why the hell don't you have it right this second?????

75 doolars a month? holy ****...how do people not go bankrupt...

craziness.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:39 pm

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:

Suspect

75 doolars a month? holy ****...how do people not go bankrupt...

craziness.

They do go bankrupt. You of all people should know this. F'n country is in love with debt. Good thing I never buy anything and stuff every cent I get under my mattress (in all seriousness I have cut down quite a bit).
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm

you still need to cut down? i thought your TV would be your last purchase of all time? except gas. Shocked
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm

drago wrote:you still need to cut down? i thought your TV would be your last purchase of all time? except gas. Shocked

Funny you say that. I was going to by a 80" tv until I found out I'll be paying $5 a-fricken-gallon. These are the times I hate the fact that I don't like riding a bike. Did you buy that motorcycle yet??

*fyi I was kidding about the tv. Don't want you to start having bad images of me. It'll ruin our chemistry.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 pm

RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:you still need to cut down? i thought your TV would be your last purchase of all time? except gas. Shocked

Funny you say that. I was going to by a 80" tv until I found out I'll be paying $5 a-fricken-gallon. These are the times I hate the fact that I don't like riding a bike. Did you buy that motorcycle yet??

*fyi I was kidding about the tv. Don't want you to start having bad images of me. It'll ruin our chemistry.

we are adorable together. No i never did get the bike. Even with 4 bucks a gallon the carrolla is ok on the highways and what not. Jessi and i walk all over waukesha since we live more down town now. It's expensive, but still manageable.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 pm

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:

we are adorable together. No i never did get the bike. Even with 4 bucks a gallon the carrolla is ok on the highways and what not. Jessi and i walk all over waukesha since we live more down town now. It's expensive, but still manageable.

Nice. You'd be proud of me...while I still have to drive near downtown, I am a walking machine now. Walk all over the place. That damn Carmona, he still wants to drive everywhere.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:05 pm

RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:

Nice. You'd be proud of me...while I still have to drive near downtown, I am a walking machine now. Walk all over the place. That damn Carmona, he still wants to drive everywhere.

why? his knees?

what a bum, he needs to start walking some weight off.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:12 pm

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:
drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:

why? his knees?

what a bum, he needs to start walking some weight off.

No not knees....just too convenient to drive, I guess. I think he may get annoyed walking with me too...I've been bringing back the "Turbo" when I walk.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Ok just going to put this out there...

You do NOT need to quote the post directly above you. It should be pretty obvious who you're replying to. K thanks.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 pm

BOMBER wrote:Ok just going to put this out there...

You do NOT need to quote the post directly above you. It should be pretty obvious who you're replying to. K thanks.

wait...what? Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 pm

I knew that was going to happen.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:31 pm

bomb squad (i changed my name) what do you do during the day anyway?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Uh work like 4 or 5 days a week at my crappy job...otherwise sit around on the computer. This week I work one day though because I asked off for the 4th/my birthday so....getting a little bored.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 pm

you are playing tonight right? i'm not sure how many are coming...i know schultz is along with one of his friends.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Pretty sure I'm coaching little kids with Garrett tonight.
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 pm

that is correct...i forgot about that.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down