CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
I Need a New Favorite Football Team... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I Need a New Favorite Football Team...

+2
ethan
RCBooba
6 posters

Go down

I Need a New Favorite Football Team... Empty I Need a New Favorite Football Team...

Post by RCBooba Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 pm

The bleeping Lions bleeped up again after signing the largest bleeping contract to an unproven rookie qb bleeping again. I can't take it anymore. Yes, he could be great, but the odds of that happening are so low. And like Peter King stated (I know you hate him, Carter, but he makes a good point here) the Lions were in a great position to demand a lower contract, but instead Stafford will be one of the, if not THE, highest paid players in the league. So furious. All I wanted them to do was take a solid, dependable offensive lineman or defensive lineman, but instead this happens. Bleeping Detroit.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

I Need a New Favorite Football Team... Empty Re: I Need a New Favorite Football Team...

Post by ethan Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Assuming that you won't convert to a Green Bay fan, might I recommend Cleveland. I have long thought that the Browns had the second best fans in the NFL. Plus, you can just start telling everyone that you make your underwear that color to support the team.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

I Need a New Favorite Football Team... Empty Re: I Need a New Favorite Football Team...

Post by RCBooba Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm

An excellent suggestion. I especially like the last part, which fits into my daily routine quite nicely.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:39 pm

ethan wrote:Assuming that you won't convert to a Green Bay fan, might I recommend Cleveland. I have long thought that the Browns had the second best fans in the NFL. Plus, you can just start telling everyone that you make your underwear that color to support the team.

Dude, not the Browns. If there is one thing I know about, it is former Jets' coaches. Mangini is not as bad as Herm but come on, neither is a wet stain running down your paint leg. Mangini will bury that franchise to depths that Crennel could not even find.

Mangini pulled the wool over Tannenbaum's eyes but he will still **** it up come game day.

My suggestion is cheer for the Panthers. They run the ball hard and are almost always contending for their division. That, and Deangelo Williams is a stud muffin.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 am

You don't just get to pick random teams out of thin air. Don't be that douchebag.

Man law clearly states that you can only cheer for the college that you were an undergrad at. Or, if you didn't go to a school with athletics, the nearest major school to where you grew up. Man law also states that you must cheer for pro teams from the same area. They don't have to be from the same state, but can't be from different regions of the country. An exception to this rule is if the team trains in your hometown, which would mean that Booba could be a Saints fan (this also gives Arizonans and Floridians plenty of leeway for baseball allegiance).

*I realize these rules mean Booba cannot be a Browns fan. So be it.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, your rules suck. I have always had a horrible reason for being a jets fan (pops cheered for them) but i liked the team DESPITE going 1 and 15 in 96.

Man law should state, if you follow a team where they post less than 4 wins, you have all rights of cheering for that team.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 pm

You might get a pass for that one. Listen to the idiocy of one of my friends here in Seattle. He was born and raised here and went to U of Washington, and these are the teams he backs:

USC, Phoenix Suns, Red Sox, Philadelphia Eagles

The hell is that?! Whenever sports comes up, I ask him how he can sleep at night knowing that he cheers against his own alma mater and supports random pro teams from around the country, with nary a home town Seattle team in the mix. If I cared about Seattle sports I would run him out of town.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

rl Nice.

Remember todd's?

Michigan (dad attended), Houston Rockets (during the glory years, he was born here i think), NY Yankees (dad looked like Mattingly)...can't remember the others...
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Why am I not surprised.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:51 pm

ethan wrote:Why am I not surprised.

since when did you develop this disdain for old todd? He's a bit of a strange duck but who isn't?
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by musicislife Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm

OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!
musicislife
musicislife
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 pm

musicislife wrote:OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!

Once they start beating teams from the SEC they will be considered a good college program. After that, they may consider moving to the NFL but until then, lets just hope they can earn a win against the mighty Badgers.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Ollie Octagon wrote:
musicislife wrote:OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!

Once they start beating teams from the SEC they will be considered a good college program. After that, they may consider moving to the NFL but until then, lets just hope they can earn a win against the mighty Badgers.

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying in order to be a good program, in the eyes of ollie (probably a scary place..), you NEED to beat SEC teams? What a load of crap. Beating SEC teams makes you a VERY good program...a good program would be the Buckeyes, Utah, Texas (ok, maybe they are very good).

Anyway, your criteria for judging teams sucks...oh yeah...What do you think of Shonn Greene? Jets traded up to get him, did you like what you saw from him?
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down