CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Father at 13 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Father at 13 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Father at 13 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Father at 13 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Father at 13 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Father at 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Father at 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Father at 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Father at 13 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Father at 13

+3
RCBooba
lacey
carter
7 posters

Go down

Father at 13 Empty Father at 13

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 am

Father at 13
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29184929/

U.K. boy becomes father at 13, newspaper says

Baby-faced and only 4 feet tall, he was 12 when he impregnated girl, 14

updated 3:57 p.m. ET Feb. 13, 2009

LONDON - He's 13. He scarcely looks 10. And according to a British tabloid, he's a father.

Baby-faced and only 4 feet tall, the boy, Alfie Patten, was just 12 when he impregnated Chantelle, now 15, The Sun reported Friday. Shown in a video posted Friday on the tabloid's Web site, the diminutive Alfie takes the newborn girl in his arms.

Asked what he would do to support the child financially, Alfie asks in a small, high-pitched voice, "What's financially?"

The girl was taking birth control pills but missed one, the newspaper reported. Friends and relatives left the family home near Eastbourne, about 70 miles southeast of London, Friday without speaking to reporters gathered outside. The teenagers could not immediately be contacted.

The Sun did not say whether any tests were conducted to prove the boy's paternity. The paper did not offer any immediate comment when asked whether it had paid the family for the story.

Police and child services in Eastbourne, in southeast England, said in a statement that they were "aware of a 14-year-old girl that had become pregnant as the result of a relationship with a 12-year-old boy," adding that they were offering support to both young people.

Alfie's front page picture has sparked renewed debate about teen pregnancy in Britain. The country has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in Europe, and government figures show that about 39,000 girls under age 18 became pregnant in 2006. More than 7,000 of those girls were younger than 16.

"I don't know the individual details of the case, but of course I think all of us would want to avoid teenage pregnancies," Prime Minister Gordon Brown said Friday.
Britain had 27 births per 1,000 women aged 15-19 between 2000 and 2005, according to a report published by Population Action International. Comparable figures are 10 per 1,000 for Spain, 8 in 1,000 for France, and 5 in 1,000 for The Netherlands.
Britain's teen pregnancy rate, however, is still far below that of the United States, which registers 44 births per 1,000 women aged 15-19 and are more line with English-speaking countries such as Australia and New Zealand, which respectively have 17 and 27 births per 1,000 women between 15 and 19, according to the report.

But the country's reputation as Europe's teen pregnancy capital has been an embarrassment to politicians.

In 1999 then-Prime Minister Tony Blair described Britain's record on pregnancies as shameful and vowed to turn it around.

"Put simply, you are still a child when you are 14 and, in a civilized society, children should not be having children," he said at the time. The government has since poured millions of pounds (dollars) into advertising and educational campaigns.

Educating youngsters
Brook, a U.K. group that provides sexual health advice to people under 25, said teen pregnancies had fallen by about 12 percent since 1998, but more had to be done.
"It can be easy to concentrate on young women but young men need as much support and information," Brook's chief executive, Simon Blake, said.

In a move last year to tackle the high teen pregnancy rate, British education officials announced they would start introducing sex education earlier in English schools. Beginning next year, children as in grades as low as kindergarten will be given basic sex education.

Tony Kerridge, of the sexual health group Marie Stopes International, praised the move, but local lawmaker Nigel Waterson said the pregnancy raised "huge questions" about whether British children were being educated about sex — at the expense of learning about healthy relationships.

'We made a mistake'
Chantelle and Alfie have reportedly pledged to raise the child as best they can.
"We know we made a mistake but I wouldn't change it now," Chantelle was quoted by The Sun as saying.

Alfie's father, Dennis — who reportedly has nine children — said his son told him it was the first time he had sex. He was reportedly allowed to sleep over at the girl's house.
"It hasn't really dawned on him," Patten, 45, was quoted as saying in the paper.

"I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and bees talk," he said. "Some may say it's too late but he needs to understand so there is not another baby."

Britain's youngest-known father was said to be a 12-year-old boy in a suburb north of London who impregnated a young neighbor in 1998.

Now if only we could move these milwaukee **** ups to england they can have the teen capitol of the world!!! Make it happen Tony Blaire!
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Father at 13 Empty Re: Father at 13

Post by lacey Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:24 pm

That is ridiculous!!! How do they even know what they are doing? WTF is wrong with the world today? SERIOUSLY!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 pm

the thing i laugh at, is when i was in health class and they were explaing ejaculation, i thought it was a form of peeing and could never understand why you would pee in somebody...

i was in 7th grade...now 7th graders could give me advice on the meat sword!
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I remember when I got the "birds and the bees" speech for the first time (I think I was 9?? Not sure) I laughed so hard when I heard how a baby is made. 5-10 minutes of me just laughing my ass off. Meanwhile this kid is doing the horizontal mambo and giving the thumbs up to himself in the mirror. It's pretty crazy, but on the flip side I remember hearing stories about kids in middle school having sex. Unfortunately I don't think it's that 'unusual' of an occurrence Sad
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm

who that you know was having sex in middle school? I got my first kiss in 7th grade but it took me 10 minutes of staring at her to actually do it...that scene was so awkward it was movie worthy for sure. Oh yeah and it happened at the YMCA in the hallway.

God i'm classy.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:53 pm

You are classy.

I don't remember in particular. I remember hearing from my mom that she overheard Katie Jordan talking to her parents that she felt awkward because many of her friends were having sex (this was in 8th grade) and she didn't think it was right. Kudos to her level-headed thinking.

At least you finally kissed her. It took me almost 2 weeks to kiss Desi after we started dating, and I was 18 at the time Sad Talk about a smooth operator...
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm

meh...i had major strike outs with natalie...we laughed about it later and i did think it was pretty damn funny looking back. hahah
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 pm

carter wrote:meh...i had major strike outs with natalie...we laughed about it later and i did think it was pretty damn funny looking back. hahah

Speaking of which have you talked to her recently? She's more or less blackballed me so I have no idea what she's been up to for the past year-year and a half.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

natalie black balled you? the hell does that mean? i talked to her a few weeks ago, she is living wither man toy in the cities. Don't know much past that.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm

old news bra

In school we had the sex talks at 12 maybe?

I almost did it at 14. Thank god I dodged that bullet. I never knew not paying attention in a class would have such great benefits!!!
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:22 pm

cpschult wrote:old news bra

In school we had the sex talks at 12 maybe?

I almost did it at 14. Thank god I dodged that bullet. I never knew not paying attention in a class would have such great benefits!!!

First, i am shocked any humans, let alone females, agree to have sex with you...second...at 14? dude, i couldn't even get a girl to talk to me let alone sleep with me. Damned adolescence.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Once i realized I wanted something to do with the opposite sex I was shut down until I was 17.

At 14 I told my friend that this girl had small boobs. Girls don't like it when you talk about them naked to other people. Who knew?

LESSON LEARNED!
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm

yeah i can imagine that not going over as well as you may think. perhaps next time say she has cottage cheese thighs?
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

that would just be rude

i'm glad we have gotten rid of capping ****, such a pain
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:45 pm

When I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade there was some girl down the block. We used to show each other our parts. No touching or anything, just looking. I guess I had an early curiosity.

Fast forward to high school...I'm pretty sure I was more awkward than either Drago or Booba. I'm still awkward when it comes to the first kiss with someone or making a move (let's not even get started on what my "moves" look like).

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Also, black balling sounds like something they would teach in a women's self defense class, or something that Booba likes to do with Mistress Francine.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm

ethan wrote:When I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade there was some girl down the block. We used to show each other our parts. No touching or anything, just looking. I guess I had an early curiosity.

Fast forward to high school...I'm pretty sure I was more awkward than either Drago or Booba. I'm still awkward when it comes to the first kiss with someone or making a move (let's not even get started on what my "moves" look like).

I find it hard to believe that you're more awkward than me, chief. You are a lady magnet, and that alone should help smooth things out for you. Hell, you've even seduced me a couple of times, and I'm not even into dudes.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 pm

ethan wrote:Also, black balling sounds like something they would teach in a women's self defense class, or something that Booba likes to do with Mistress Francine.

So maybe black balling is a little too harsh of a term. And as for what goes on between me and Mistress Francine, there isn't even words in the English language to describe what goes on.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 pm

ethan wrote:When I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade there was some girl down the block. We used to show each other our parts. No touching or anything, just looking. I guess I had an early curiosity.

Dude, i know who you are talking about don't i? You gotta give me a first name. Didn't she live right next store to J Felt? I never knew you were interested in lady parts, had that been the case, we'd have been WAYYYYY better friends wayyyy sooner.

Gimmie that big man love. Gimmie now!
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't remember her name. I think she was blond. There was a girl next door to the Felts, but this one lived 2 or 3 houses away. Either way, early exposure didn't cure my inability to do or say anything even mildly smooth later on in life.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

You mean your "furious masterbation" lines don't work? What about the ever classic "show me your tits retard..."??? I thought those were gold.

My dead baby jokes never really panned out either...sigh.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Sadly, the "furious masturbation" and "show me your tits, retard" don't work as often as I might like. I've also discovered that "How about a light raping?" doesn't really get the motor running.

For some reason, I've always thought it would be interesting to gather all of the women I've had sex with and ask them why the hell they thought it would be a good idea to sleep with me. There is no reason that I should be allowed to come within 300 feet of a uterus, and it boggles me that any woman's instincts would be so far off as to want to procreate with me (even if birth control is involved).

On a completely different topic: Way to go, Stallworth. Instead of making millions to play a game, you'll be spending a few years in jail. ****ing HIRE A DRIVER!!!!

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm

I don't know dude, you aren't a bad catch...all kidding aside you are probably the smartest human I know. Smart chicks like that and smart chicks are the only kind of chicks...IMO...
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 pm

We should introduce this 13 year old to the octo-mom and see if the world implodes.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 pm

ethan wrote:We should introduce this 13 year old to the octo-mom and see if the world implodes.

Father at 13 3250894375_12229978f3

Father at 13 Death_star_destruction

There would be a disturbance in the force.

Fighting
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 am

ethan wrote:Sadly, the "furious masturbation" and "show me your tits, retard" don't work as often as I might like. I've also discovered that "How about a light raping?" doesn't really get the motor running.

For some reason, I've always thought it would be interesting to gather all of the women I've had sex with and ask them why the hell they thought it would be a good idea to sleep with me. There is no reason that I should be allowed to come within 300 feet of a uterus, and it boggles me that any woman's instincts would be so far off as to want to procreate with me (even if birth control is involved).

On a completely different topic: Way to go, Stallworth. Instead of making millions to play a game, you'll be spending a few years in jail. ****ing HIRE A DRIVER!!!!

I've thought of doing the same thing, but unfortunately the majority of my ex's won't talk to me. Maybe that's my answer right there?

If you want an outsider's opinion on that one, I think Drago and I can give you some ideas on that, big sir.

And yeah, Stallworth...thrown everything away, including the life of someone else. Is it that hard to call for a cab when you have millions?!?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

It's one thing to have a driver hit someone. It's a completly differnt thing when you get to run someone over!
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 pm

I really enjoyed reading all of your comments. You fellas sound like you were pretty hilarious when it came down to sex, in your youth. My first actual boyfriend (besides all of the ones in kindergarten) , frosh year .... well I guess he was more just a friend, but the title was there... made me so nervous that I would get extremely painful stomach aches every time he sat by me at lunch. Needless to say, I avoided him until he stopped talking to me. Later that year, I was with this other dude and after our first kiss, I started laughing and tried to show him how to kiss, (even though I had never kissed a guy before, and he had kissed plenty of ladies) because when he kissed me , his mouth almost devoured my face! It was really gross. He drooled all over me.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

lacey wrote:I really enjoyed reading all of your comments. You fellas sound like you were pretty hilarious when it came down to sex, in your youth. My first actual boyfriend (besides all of the ones in kindergarten) , frosh year .... well I guess he was more just a friend, but the title was there... made me so nervous that I would get extremely painful stomach aches every time he sat by me at lunch. Needless to say, I avoided him until he stopped talking to me. Later that year, I was with this other dude and after our first kiss, I started laughing and tried to show him how to kiss, (even though I had never kissed a guy before, and he had kissed plenty of ladies) because when he kissed me , his mouth almost devoured my face! It was really gross. He drooled all over me.

the lacey school of kissing. (I'll be making a banner shortly)

There were two girls i kissed that were awful. Each time i offered up an excuse to do something else...both excuses involved me drinking and her finding a ride home. lol
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 pm

i've nevet met a bad kisser

i guess it all depends on what part of your body they kiss tho huh...
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Awful kissers make me frown No
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by musicislife Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am

no 12 year old kid is going to have sex. i mean seriously.
musicislife
musicislife
Semi-noobie

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am

Oh they are, I hear they are making "child size" condoms now cause the normal ones fall off these kids, so they don't use them.
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:17 pm

tictac wrote:Oh they are, I hear they are making "child size" condoms now cause the normal ones fall off these kids, so they don't use them.

Soon you will be a TV star! I can see it now...

Father at 13 Hansen
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum