CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!??

3 posters

Go down

Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? Empty Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!??

Post by lacey Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 pm

EAGLES OF DEATHMETAL ROCKED MY BODY ON SUNDAY!! Very good show, even though it was at the Rave. They entered the stage with "Ladies night" being played, started out with Cherry Cola, included "Stuck in the Metal" and "Brown Sugar" and ended with my favorite, "Speaking in tongues"!!!!!!! I totally got a mustache ride shirt and danced my bum off. And yes, my neck hurt the next day from rocking too hard, did you really have to ask?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? Empty Re: Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!??

Post by carter Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 pm

dude that is awesome. Who did you go with?

So i have been listening to the radio a lot lately, i have heard their names a few times but never a song. I'm wondering when they will start getting some radio play. They are just as "radio friendly" as wolfmother and other new rock.

did they play my favorite song???
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!?? Empty Re: Oh yeah, I forgot!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!??

Post by carter Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

whip
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 am

You've grown an appreciation for radio? Let me make another recommendation (in addition to watching The Wire): download as many podcasts of the Adam Carolla Show as you possibly can. It has been cancelled, so tomorrow is the last show, but if you look around I'm sure you can download some podcasts. Go do it.

NOW!!!!

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm

They are way better than radio. WAY BETTER!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:27 pm

First of all ethan. I do what I want. Second of all, i don't like mr. carolla's last name. That's my cars name, and that is an unacceptable coincidence.

Second, lacey, i didn't say the radio was better than eagles of death...only that the radio never plays them...and they should.

BTW, i have been using deodorant more frequently and am having far less bleeding hemroids when i poop in public restrooms. It's been a good week.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum