CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

+2
drago
cpschult
6 posters

Go down

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT Empty EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

Post by cpschult Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEkCMqZ2RoA

You had my heart, at least for the most part
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let's make a new start
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime (yeah)
But baby don't cry

Most disturbing music video I've ever seen.
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT Empty Re: EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

Post by cpschult Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:09 am

Oh, but the song is ****ing awesome!
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am

my music tastes, and your music tastes....well...they fight each other very much.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:25 pm

No offense, but what was the point of that song? The guy likes doing his dead girlfriend, and he is a carnivore? I mean, the whole zombie thing at the end was cool, but....
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:34 pm

lacey wrote:No offense, but what was the point of that song? The guy likes doing his dead girlfriend, and he is a carnivore? I mean, the whole zombie thing at the end was cool, but....

And he had sex with her dead corpse. Basically it goes to show that you can kill someone and still love them. Then, when they come back from the dead and kill you..you can go to hell together, come back to earth, get married, and kill a bunch of people. It's pretty simple. Better than that stoner music you guys listen to.

DRAGO, WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY. I know, I know, you've never heard a song you didn't dislike.
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 pm

cpschult wrote:
lacey wrote:No offense, but what was the point of that song? The guy likes doing his dead girlfriend, and he is a carnivore? I mean, the whole zombie thing at the end was cool, but....

And he had sex with her dead corpse. Basically it goes to show that you can kill someone and still love them. Then, when they come back from the dead and kill you..you can go to hell together, come back to earth, get married, and kill a bunch of people. It's pretty simple. Better than that stoner music you guys listen to.

DRAGO, WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY. I know, I know, you've never heard a song you didn't dislike.

So this is what music has been reduced to? Garbage an idiot read about a serial killer. Let me guess, they are in the key of G and play it really fast.

Amazing.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Ollie Octagon wrote:
cpschult wrote:

So this is what music has been reduced to? Garbage an idiot read about a serial killer. Let me guess, they are in the key of G and play it really fast.

Amazing.

Quite right Ollie, quite right.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by tictac Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Thats not something i should watch in a public library. You are an odd bird walking phoenix

Poop
tictac
tictac
The "Pagan Baby"

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Ollie Octagon wrote:
cpschult wrote:

Amazing.

Really...? I'm sure you are a qualified musician. You sound like you are as narrow minded as Drago when it comes to music.

I'm sorry. There are other bands out there that suck. If you are going to mock music you might as well mock something else. If you listened to the whole song you would realize that it is well put together and has some amazing harmonies.
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:52 pm

cpschult wrote:
Ollie Octagon wrote:
cpschult wrote:

Amazing.

Really...? I'm sure you are a qualified musician. You sound like you are as narrow minded as Drago when it comes to music.

I'm sorry. There are other bands out there that suck. If you are going to mock music you might as well mock something else. If you listened to the whole song you would realize that it is well put together and has some amazing harmonies.

Penis.

(I believe that would be the qualified Drago remark?)
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Funny stuff today, funny stuff....
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Ollie Octagon wrote:

Penis.

(I believe that would be the qualified Drago remark?)

You anger me. I may have said any number of things, but "penis" might have been tops on my list. Screw you. I'm simple.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 am

I don't listen to drago when he talks about music. He likes three bands. I believe his perspective on music is jaded.
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:22 am

Drago is jaded, but not totally in music. He seems pretty open-minded whenever I throw something at him... but that may be because I throw what I think he would like.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 am

cpschult wrote:I don't listen to drago when he talks about music. He likes three bands. I believe his perspective on music is jaded.

Elliott Smith, Radiohead, Pixies, Coldplay, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Audio Slave, Rage Against the Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, 2 Pac, OAR, Johnny Cash, BB King, Velvet Underground, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Doors, Red Walls, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Postal Service, Vines, Incubus, Wilco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ray Charles, Foo Fighters, Everclear, James Taylor, Counting Crows, Black Crows, Strokes, Sublime, Bob Marley, My Morning Jacket, Black Keys, Spoon, Eisley, Earlimart, Dire Straights, Paul Simon, Tom Petty, Sheyrl Crowe, Dispatch, Radiodread, George Clinton, Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Rolling Stones...there are a few more...how many bands do you like?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:53 am

Red Walls? Earlimart?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:00 am

RCBooba wrote:Red Walls? Earlimart?

earlimart is a lot like elliott smith, really quality stuff. Red Walls are getting bigger, you should check them out on Youtube if you get a minute. They are both quite likeable on first listen.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:00 am

What are red walls like? I went to this bar a couple weekends ago, called Franken- stein (ha ha like the beer) and all the walls were painted blood red. Is the music like that?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by cpschult Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:03 am

drago wrote:
cpschult wrote:I don't listen to drago when he talks about music. He likes three bands. I believe his perspective on music is jaded.

Elliott Smith, Radiohead, Pixies, Coldplay, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Audio Slave, Rage Against the Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, 2 Pac, OAR, Johnny Cash, BB King, Velvet Underground, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Doors, Red Walls, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Postal Service, Vines, Incubus, Wilco, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ray Charles, Foo Fighters, Everclear, James Taylor, Counting Crows, Black Crows, Strokes, Sublime, Bob Marley, My Morning Jacket, Black Keys, Spoon, Eisley, Earlimart, Dire Straights, Paul Simon, Tom Petty, Sheyrl Crowe, Dispatch, Radiodread, George Clinton, Eagles, Steve Miller Band, Rolling Stones...there are a few more...how many bands do you like?

Now you are just pretending. I've heard you listen to maybe 8 of these bands.

Now when you say george clinton... you mean george clinton and the p-funk all stars...?
cpschult
cpschult
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 am

i don't actively listen to george clinton, but i like his stuff. the rest i actually do actively listen to...i pulled the names from my cd case sitting right next time.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:06 am

lacey---i know you would like the redwalls, youtube them sometime. They have some really quality stuff. (alternative rock)
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:15 am

Thanks Drago!! Parlament rocks by the way. You should listen to them. Especially in the morning, they get you dancing, and you have a great day!!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:06 pm

drago wrote:i don't actively listen to george clinton, but i like his stuff. the rest i actually do actively listen to...i pulled the names from my cd case sitting right next time.

If you can name one George Clinton song I will stop with the gay comments for 10 minutes.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Funked Up-- This is a great one
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down