CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
For Those of You That Care About Rock Band EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For Those of You That Care About Rock Band

+3
lacey
drago
RCBooba
7 posters

Go down

For Those of You That Care About Rock Band Empty For Those of You That Care About Rock Band

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Coming for Rock Band 2:

"Today, Harmonix gave gamers a peek at the first batch of full albums that will be digitally reprised for Rock Band 2. As reported by Entertainment Weekly, the first round of full albums includes the Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Jane's Addiction's Nothing's Shocking, Megadeth's Peace Sells... But Who's Buying, and Stevie Ray Vaughan's Texas Flood. A No Doubt Best Of compilation is also slated to join the album-length track packs."

Saaaaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeet
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

For Those of You That Care About Rock Band Empty Re: For Those of You That Care About Rock Band

Post by drago Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 pm

You're a dork (notice the proper use of you're)...anyway.

You should download the strokes, black keys and spoon. All have pretty sweet drum lines and what not. You might find them to be fun.

and take some real drum lessons already!
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

For Those of You That Care About Rock Band Empty Re: For Those of You That Care About Rock Band

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Yeah...so let me break this down for you:

I can't just download whatever the hell I (or you) want. You have to wait for it to be released, hence why what I just posted is cool because there is a lot of good music.

And no, too expensive and too loud. I'll stick to being decent at the pseudo stuff.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 pm

let me break this down for YOU.

You should download Tangerine-Led Zeppelin and Love her Madly - Doors...

ok, now go and tell me how it goes.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 pm

God I hate you
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:18 pm

RCBooba wrote:God I hate you

lol!

And, all along the watch tower - Jimi
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:00 pm

YEAH DRAGO!! WORK IT!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 am

i have guitar hero!

it is such a great game, we play it all the time. id really like to get in a tournament with it sometime
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 pm

RCBooba wrote:Coming for Rock Band 2:

"Today, Harmonix gave gamers a peek at the first batch of full albums that will be digitally reprised for Rock Band 2. As reported by Entertainment Weekly, the first round of full albums includes the Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape, the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood Sugar Sex Magik, Jane's Addiction's Nothing's Shocking, Megadeth's Peace Sells... But Who's Buying, and Stevie Ray Vaughan's Texas Flood. A No Doubt Best Of compilation is also slated to join the album-length track packs."

Saaaaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeet

Is the game out yet? I think they are really on to something with the new Rock Band games. People might start getting back into music.

I find it interesting that technology sort of took music away from people, yet it comes full circle in getting people interested once again.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Yes, Rock Band 2 is out. The new Guitar Hero comes out at the end of the month
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 pm

food eating tonight or what?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 am

Booba, have you gotten exponentially nerdier? I already have to frequently berate Lath for trying to tell me that the Wii is a legitimate form of physical activity. Do I have to make room in my schedule for regular sessions telling you how stupid the fake guitar/dance/drum games are?

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:10 am

P.S. I hate Catcher in the Rye so much it makes my taint hurt.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by ethan Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 am

Now I have to get back to masturbating furiously.

ethan
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Not to interrupt your "me" time, but I don't think Rock Band is a substitute as exercise. It is more social than other videogames, however. Unfortunately, yes, my nerdiness is not slowing down. I apologize. And there is a special place in Hell reserved for people that don't appreciate Catcher in the Rye, you bastard.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:17 am

ethan wrote:Now I have to get back to masturbating furiously.

just so you know, skin to skin contact should not be setting off sparks like that. I don't care how furiously you do it. Be careful, read the warning labels of products that are assuredly surrounding you. (TNT, crumpled magazines, gun clips...ect...)
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Well Matt, it's official. They will be releasing a music video game like Rock Band that focuses purely on The Beatles.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

For Those of You That Care About Rock Band Empty asfda

Post by carter Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:37 pm

RCBooba wrote:Well Matt, it's official. They will be releasing a music video game like Rock Band that focuses purely on The Beatles.

ouch. that is flippin painful.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 pm

Sorry dude. It was only a matter of time. Nothing is sacred anymore.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:05 pm

i hope the songs are at least fun to play and what not. I imagine the ringo bashers will be surprised at some of the drumming he did.

well...on second thought, people playing rock band probably don't know who any of the beatles are. Smile
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Hey you'd be surprised. I admit that it is probably accurate that a good chunk of Rock Band people are those that only listen to the radio and do not generally have a good notion of musical artists, including the classics. With that said, another good chunk of these people know a lot more than myself or even you about different bands and songs. The Beatles are the 2nd most band that are being called for to be in Rock Band, right behind Led Zeppelin.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:01 pm

I can bet that Zeppelin would be flippin awesome to play on rock band. Pretty much any one of their songs would melt faces. The Beatles wouldn't be as much fun...id think...their songs are considered rock back in the day but with bands like ACDC and Guns and Roses...it's sort of hard to compare.

Personally, i'd say the beatles would not be as fun as most of the bands they already have.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:09 pm

It'll be interesting to see if they are indeed fun to play. A good example is that so many people were clamoring for Nirvana, specifically Nevermind. And while there have been songs (actually every song from Nevermind is not on Rockband except for Smells Like Teen Spirit) the harsh truth is that they just are not as fun to play. They are not bad, but just because it's good music doesn't mean it's fun to play.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by carter Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm

RCBooba wrote:It'll be interesting to see if they are indeed fun to play. A good example is that so many people were clamoring for Nirvana, specifically Nevermind. And while there have been songs (actually every song from Nevermind is not on Rockband except for Smells Like Teen Spirit) the harsh truth is that they just are not as fun to play. They are not bad, but just because it's good music doesn't mean it's fun to play.

that's what i was thinking...

I can't imagine Blackbird or Mother Nature's Son being rocked out on.
carter
carter
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:58 pm

carter wrote:
RCBooba wrote:It'll be interesting to see if they are indeed fun to play. A good example is that so many people were clamoring for Nirvana, specifically Nevermind. And while there have been songs (actually every song from Nevermind is not on Rockband except for Smells Like Teen Spirit) the harsh truth is that they just are not as fun to play. They are not bad, but just because it's good music doesn't mean it's fun to play.

that's what i was thinking...

I can't imagine Blackbird or Mother Nature's Son being rocked out on.

Apparently you don't understand what it means to rock. Rock and roll is all about plastic buttons and TV screens.
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:38 am

RIGHT ON OLLIE!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:22 pm

You two are funny
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down