CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Tips or Comments to make this site better! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tips or Comments to make this site better!

+3
BOMBER
drago
Mr. Reynolds
7 posters

Go down

Tips or Comments to make this site better! Empty Tips or Comments to make this site better!

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:35 pm

for example, drago...you need to fix the log in so that we don't have to log in 20 times in an hour.
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Tips or Comments to make this site better! Empty Re: Tips or Comments to make this site better!

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:40 pm

i've noticed that...i'm workin on it.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Tips or Comments to make this site better! Empty Re: Tips or Comments to make this site better!

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm

hey bomber, you think you could figure that one out? i can't seem to allow you to not log off so quickly...i'll give you access to the otherside of the site if you think you can...?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BOMBER Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Really? I thought I recalled an option to automatically log in? I haven't had to log in since the first time...

But yeah, I can check it out.

Edit: Yeah, there's a box that says "Log me on automatically at each visit". Doesn't that work for you guys?
BOMBER
BOMBER
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:54 pm

works on my comp, didn't work for tictac last night though...
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:58 pm

ok bomber, you're in...click on the admin panel on the very bottom...see if you see anything i should change or add.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie Octagon Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

drago wrote:ok bomber, you're in...click on the admin panel on the very bottom...see if you see anything i should change or add.

when do i get mod status? i think i deserve it, i'm afterall, i know pee standing up...which is more than you could do.

bounce
Ollie Octagon
Ollie Octagon
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:01 pm

maybe when you get a picture that isn't from the general pool of pictures. Perhaps some originality would help as well.

Anyway, like the background?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaintiff93 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:08 pm

have people actually respond to posts? just a thought. cyclops
Plaintiff93
Plaintiff93
Resident Malcontent

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Plaintiff93 wrote:have people actually respond to posts? just a thought. cyclops

i'm working on that too. Do you not like talking to yourself or what? Suck it up noobie. Razz
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by datrain711 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 am

Allow me to delete posts that make my head hurt Very Happy
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 am

datrain711 wrote:Allow me to delete posts that make my head hurt Very Happy

If i did that all your political posts would be gone because you lose me in the first two sentances. Any chance you could dumb it down a bit? I mean come on, know your audiance. Basketball
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:06 am

it's nice how your avatar and info is on the left and not the right. i like that change. Wink
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 am

Me too. Not sure why it defaulted to the other side, but this way i can tell what idiot is posting what post. Before i got all of the idiots combined...then i realized i was re-reading my old posts.

I need a coffee break.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

Make it more noticeable that there is a new message in someone's account? Maybe change the color or something. I always seem to not even notice when I get one.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 am

yea that's true it is just bolded in black
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 am

RCBooba wrote:Make it more noticeable that there is a new message in someone's account? Maybe change the color or something. I always seem to not even notice when I get one.

like a personal message or just a post of yours that received a reply?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:21 am

Personal Message
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am

Personal Message
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down