CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:)

+2
RCBooba
drago
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:)

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 am

How many other peeps on this website work with you? Do I know anyone else besides you and boober? I wasn't attacking you Drago. I don't really care whether you or Ryan work. Its not my problem. I know you both are slackers, but I still like you. Isn't that what really matters? PEACE AND LOVE BROTHERS, PEACE AND LOVE!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lacey - welcome to e-mail...:)

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:53 am

work with me? reynolds and datrain. the others are soccer guys that i play outdoor/indoor with.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 am

When do you coach at Carroll and how did you get that job?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm

lacey wrote:When do you coach at Carroll and how did you get that job?

coaching might be the wrong term...mobley sort of does his own thing, he's not looking for, nor asking for my advice. Most of what i'll be doing for carroll won't be taking place on their campus, practice field or game field.

i got the job about two weeks ago, i just asked mobley about once a year for three years. Smile
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 pm

cool. What are you going to be doing then?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 pm

He'll be handing out 10 pound weight plates and telling the soccer kids to hold it above their heads while running Smile
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:04 pm

RCBooba wrote:He'll be handing out 10 pound weight plates and telling the soccer kids to hold it above their heads while running Smile

haha, i forgot about that. they hated me for making them do that. lol
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm

I'm sure it was damn effective
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:08 pm

RCBooba wrote:I'm sure it was damn effective

it was, i don't know what i used it for...as in, why that was the punishment...anyway...my favorite line that i ever used in soccer...

Here's the situation...

We are going over tackling, i do a few drills and it is supposed to be a high tensity, hard hitting drill. well teh froshys that i had didn't take it as hard as i wanted. so i ran them back and forth a few times.

after quite a few sprints, i talk again, saying "now, back to tackling" or something to that effect. they still aren't doing it right, so i ran them again....

now i have their attention but this one smart ass says "how is this (running) supposed to make us better tacklers?"

i said, "it won't, but this will"....i had them run for another 5 minutes. They didn't like that either. man i loved making that little **** run.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:17 pm

ha! I hope you were standing watching them, cackling away while stuffing your face with a large sundae
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 pm

RCBooba wrote:ha! I hope you were standing watching them, cackling away while stuffing your face with a large sundae

i never did that one...i should have brought food. As demers (the other north coach) would tell you, i'm actually quite a softy when it comes to running. If i ever got really pissed and new i'd be running them, i'd turn them over to tom, because he'd make it hurt way more than i would.

i love demers. Smile
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Drago I was going to make you a copy of that John Mayer cd. Any other cds off the top of your head you may want a copy of?

Lacey I'm making you a copy of the new Dave/Tim, and ditto to the question I asked Drago
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Would you want to come to some of my brother's football games with me Drago? They will be starting in September I think. They usually will start at 6 ish. Let me know, I think it would be a nice surprise for him. He liked you a lot. I don't understand why....
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 pm

RCBooba wrote:Drago I was going to make you a copy of that John Mayer cd. Any other cds off the top of your head you may want a copy of?

Lacey I'm making you a copy of the new Dave/Tim, and ditto to the question I asked Drago

booba, no offense, but i hate john mayer very much, ditto with dave matthews.

lacey- yeah we could hit a game up, i may even write a report on it, if it is varsity. let me know when the games are, friday nights usually?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 pm

I will have to take a look when I get there. That is pretty darn cool of you though. I guess I could give you a high five for being so nice.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 pm

not sure, he is only a sophomore, so he is in the sophomore team. Not really sure how that all works. I will let you know when I know more about the games
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Sorry Matt, I thought you wanted to check out the one where it's blues guitar. I'll nix it.

*high five* (smack!)
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:57 pm

RCBooba wrote:Sorry Matt, I thought you wanted to check out the one where it's blues guitar. I'll nix it.

*high five* (smack!)

any songs where he isn't singing as much would be good. i know he is one hell of a guitarist...but so is van halen and i don't dig him so much. i'll check him out when i get there...as the third wheel...as i deserve. Smile
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Only third wheel that'll be around will be Emma
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm

What is going on? Am I missing something? I think if anyone would be the third wheel , it would be me. In fact, I am officially making myself the third wheel. I usually am anyways.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Can't. I already claimed third wheel status back in '06. You are SOL
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 pm

I get what I want. No questions.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm

lacey wrote:I get what I want. No questions.

is what you want a big heeping teaspoon of booba??? Laughing

(hey, comment in the banner thread, i want to hear what you think)
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 pm

I THINK YOU ARE MISTAKEN MR. DRAGO!! Stop saying stuff about boob. It is getting old. And it is making me want to puke.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:08 pm

oh simmer down...i provoke because you are like a caged animal...you hate being poked.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

lacey wrote:I THINK YOU ARE MISTAKEN MR. DRAGO!! Stop saying stuff about boob. It is getting old. And it is making me want to puke.

I have that effect on girls. It's a talent.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

DONT TELL ME TO SIMMER DOWN!! he he
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

I would say its more of an art booba.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 pm

lacey wrote:I would say its more of an art booba.

I am indeed an arteest.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Alright gents. Have a great night, I need to concentrate and you guys are tempting me too much.
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

i see you lacey!!! how's your day?
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:22 pm

It is good! Busy but steady. I am getting stuff done. I have to run over to Uno's. They are having a special. Buy two flatbreads pizzas for $15! We got BBQ chicken and a roasted vegie one. Can't wait to eat!

How are you doing buddy?
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 pm

i forgot you are within a stones throw of all those places to eat. i have to drive a mile and a half (i know, awful) to get to the overpriced garbage that is Delafield.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:22 pm

That is a bummer. The pizza was really good. I think the hostess got laid because she is usually really crabby and today she was super nice with a huge smile. I liked it. I almost didn't recognize her, that is how different her face looked from being happy! I am really excited to see you!!!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:39 pm

You liked that she got some or that she had a huge smile on her face and was nice?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:40 pm

lacey wrote:That is a bummer. The pizza was really good. I think the hostess got laid because she is usually really crabby and today she was super nice with a huge smile. I liked it. I almost didn't recognize her, that is how different her face looked from being happy! I am really excited to see you!!!

why didn't you just got pick it up? lazy bum.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Both. I need to get some work done now. I will check up on what you guys are blabbing about later
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by lacey Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 pm

drago wrote:
lacey wrote:That is a bummer. The pizza was really good. I think the hostess got laid because she is usually really crabby and today she was super nice with a huge smile. I liked it. I almost didn't recognize her, that is how different her face looked from being happy! I am really excited to see you!!!

why didn't you just got pick it up? lazy bum.

What? I did go pick it up, that is how I saw the laid lady, DUH!
lacey
lacey
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 pm

you need to post in a different thread to keep it lively here. start a thread about your favorite color or something. Laughing
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7