CA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» J10 cui bap
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:28 am by Mrblack0301

» F35
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:21 am by Mrblack0301

» Williams Sonoma - Up to 30% Off Entire Order
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» New Balance 1870 Women’s Walking Shoes
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am by kichiki

» Crossover 2-Button Side Vent Plain Front Suit
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 am by kichiki

» The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» The Universe: The Mega Collection on Blu-ray
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am by kichiki

» Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 am by kichiki

» Chessmaster Challenge for PC
RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am by kichiki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention

4 posters

Go down

RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention Empty RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 pm

we as fellow members of the cheese athletic need to address the fact that one of our fellow members have turned gay. RCBOOBA has stunned us all--yes. but in times of distress we need to act and realize that booba is our gay friend. we need to help booba get some pwn. i've already sent an email out to a couple of male/female strippers in the neighborhood. or we can try and get him a girlfriend. either way he needs help.

to contact me on meetings and such please contact me at colonpunisher@yahoo.com Wink
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention Empty Re: RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention

Post by Mr. Reynolds Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:12 pm

our first meeting is in delafield in the basement of the town bank
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention Empty Re: RCBOOBA is a homosexual and needs immediate attention

Post by RCBooba Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:52 am

Reynolds, no matter how much you flatter me, no matter how many pictures you have of the gayest man alive put up as your avatar, I will not sleep with you.
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by datrain711 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:33 am

RCBooba wrote:Reynolds, no matter how much you flatter me, no matter how many pictures you have of the gayest man alive put up as your avatar, I will not sleep with you.

can't you 2 just kiss and make up?
datrain711
datrain711
Bright Future

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 am

That's what I say! But Reynolds just keeps going further and further. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'no'
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:40 am

RCBooba wrote:That's what I say! But Reynolds just keeps going further and further. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'no'

In his defense, No, is a tricky word to understand.
drago
drago
Admin

http://www.cheeseathletics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:07 am

drago wrote:
RCBooba wrote:That's what I say! But Reynolds just keeps going further and further. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'no'

In his defense, No, is a tricky word to understand.

yes, drago is right, i dont' know the meaning of no.. booba come on it won't be that bad, you can be the girl and i'll be the guy Embarassed
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:10 am

Screw that, dude. I have seniority so put on the dress
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:13 am

Mr. Reynolds wrote:

yes, drago is right,

Get use to these words guys. Get really use to them.
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 am

RCBooba wrote:Screw that, dude. I have seniority so put on the dress

my left nut has dated more women than you ( not guys booba, women).. so ii have seniority.. you put on the hot pink dress and make me a sandwich.
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by RCBooba Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 am

How many women is this, pray tell?
RCBooba
RCBooba
Tormented Sole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:49 pm

do i count all the strippers
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down

Post by drago Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Mr. Reynolds wrote:
RCBooba wrote:Screw that, dude. I have seniority so put on the dress

my left nut has dated more women than you ( not guys booba, women).. so ii have seniority.. you put on the hot pink dress and make me a sandwich.

bwhahhahahahah!

reynolds...women....hahahahahah
drago
drago
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Reynolds Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:00 pm

drago don't make me tell you what happened last night between me and jess Very Happy
Mr. Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds
Quantity over Quality

Back to top Go down